[Resolved]  CCE (Miss Pampa) — Mis Behavior of your CCE (Miss Pampa)

Yesterday (29.07.2009) I received a call from your Customer Care Divn. by Miss Pampa. She said me that I have been selected for a LUCKY COUPON DRAW on behalf of Big Bazar Shopping. She asked me wheather I am married or not. I gave her positive answer. Then she gave me an address "Hotel Mangalam, 44A, Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata - 700 020, (opp. Jai Hind Dhaba) Paddapukur" & advised me to avail the ceremony with my wife. But due to my Son's examination I requested her that my wife can not avail the same. But she told me, "Why are you married ?" Have I committed any sin by marrying ? Then she again said, "Then it is not possible to handover the gift to you." Is this the way of dealing with your VALUED CUSTOMERS ? or you are simply cheating by issueing a vague Lucky Coupon to satisfy your customer to attract them.

It is an earnest request to the Management of Big Bazar to look into this matter & take necessary action towards this matter. Otherwise I will be the first unhappy customer to leave your concern for shopping and I will convince my collegues & friends & relatives not to purchase anything from Big Bazar as it is a cheating & vague concern.

Subrata Sinha
(Manager Service)
Bajaj Probiking
Mob:[protected]
E_mail I D: [protected]@yahoo.co.in, [protected]@rediffmail.com
Res. Add. : Sarada Appt., 96/1/8, Shibpur Road, Howrah - 711 102.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other