[Resolved]  ccokcsignlive.com — Complaint on TM-IPL.WIN

I have received the message " You have won 200,000 GBP in the 2010 COCA COLA Int'l Mobile Draw. To claim, Email your NAME & PIN (CC2010) to, [protected]@live.com"

My Mobile No [protected], whether is this true or false. Kindly do the needful and if it is false take necessary action for them who send this message.

I have received the message from TM-IPL.WIN that I have won 200000 GBP in the 2010 cocacola internal mobile draw & I have to email my email address and Pin provided in this message (CC2010) to [protected]@live.com.
When I search for the same, there is no company found by this name and there is no other information for the same. This is totally false message and somebody have to prevent this. Is it possible that any company announce such a big amount without any reason? kindly provide the proper advise.

Comments

I have received the message " You have won 200, 000 GBP in the 2010 COCA COLA Int'l Mobile Draw. To claim, Email your NAME & PIN (CC2010) to, [protected]@live.com"

HI DUDE,

My Mobile No [protected], whether is this true or false. Kindly do the needful and if it is false take necessary & IMEDIEIGHTTLY action for them who send this message.
THANKING YOU
HI DUDE

My Mobile No [protected], whether is this true or false. Kindly do the needful and if it is false take necessary & imediaetly action for them who send this message.
thanking you
I have received the message " You have won 1000, 000 GBP in the 2010 YAHOO/MSN lottery Mobile Draw. To claim, Email DAVID FULLER to, [protected]@live.com"
i contact above e-mail contact on date 14 january 2010. then recieved a reply from DAVID FULLER
to contact email [protected]@live.com .
i sent all the personal information required by DAVID FULLER .
PLEASE GUIDE US...
i have received the message "you have won 1, 000, 000GBP in the yahoo/Msn lottery.To claim your prize, contact. Mr.DAVID FULLER.EMAIL:[protected]@live.com"

my mobile no is [protected], please guide us
pls do the needful i
I have received the message " You have won 1000, 000 GBP in the 2010 YAHOO/MSN lottery Mobile Draw. To claim, Email DAVID FULLER to, [protected]@live.com.Kindly do the needful and if it is false take necessary & IMEDIEIGHTTLY action for them who send this message.
THANKING YOU
I have received the message " congratts your mobile won ONE MILLION Pounds from yahoo/Msn lottery held in London, to claim your prize contact Mr. john Louis via email; [protected]@hotmail.com
Kindly informed me this message is false or true.
Thanking You
claim for Int'l Mobile
i am win the 200, 000 GBP in the 2010.
I have received the message " You have won 1, 000, 000 GBP in the 2010 YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY. To claim, Email your NAME MR. DAVID FULLER to, [protected]@live.com"

Complaint categoryCategory: Other