[Resolved]  Cell Towers Installed By Private Operators — Erection of cell phone towers in a residential locality against environmental norms.

Respected sir,,
I am writing this complaint onbehalf of our villagers, of which there are 2 cell towers are installed in between residential locality in my village, and also these cell towers are also very adjacent to the south central railway tracks (Scr railway tracks passes through a village), andhra pradesh. As we knew that these cell towers emit a lot of radiation to its decinity causing illness and hazard to people. I already made complaint to andhra pradesh state pollution control board (Ap pcb), their regional office and also to scr divisional railway manager at vijayawada and others, but so far no action has been taken to remove these cell towers.
Sir, i am requesting you to give me further advise or procedure to follw the steps to remove these towers either legally or departmental way from my village to save the health of our beloved villagers.

Yours truely,
G. Satya narayana murthy, hyderabad.
[protected].

Cell tower located at :

Badampudi village,
Unguturu mandal,
West godawari district,
Andhra pradesh state, india.

Comments

dear sir
We the residents of Narsimha puri colony Saroor nagar Hyderabad, would
like to bring for your kind notice on an un outraised CELL TOWER is being erected in residential areah in H.No8-107/2, as it’s radiation is harmful to the residents of the local people especially children and women (related topics attached ), the GHMC would have not permitted. The either the owner of the cell tower building or BSNL people are not even bothered to consult or to take no objection from local people.
Hence we request to take appropriate action and stop the erection of the said CELL TOWER, and oblige.
Thanking you sir.

The residents of Narsimha puri colony.
We all are the residents of Yamuna Vihar Block C-12 would
like to bring for your kind notice on an unauthorised CELL TOWER FIXED AT C-12/179, is being erected in residential area in Block C-12, as it’s radiation is very much harmful for all the residents of the local people especially children and women the GHMC would have not permitted. The either the owner of the cell tower building Mr. Pawan Aggarwal or Airtel people are not even bothered to consult or to take no objection from local people. Some people of the locality is suffering for their health.

The residents of Block C-12, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi - 110053

CELL TOWERS INSTALLED BY PRIVATE OPERATORS — CELL TOWERS INSTALLED BY PRIVATE OPERATORS

Hi Sir,
My village is near to coimbatore - tamilnadu.Very near to my house there is one new Airtel cell phone tower is going to come. I dont know how to block them .please advise me to save my family and neighboures from the danger ,
dear sir
We the residents of Prashanth Nagar Colony, Langar house, Hyderabad, would
like to bring for your kind notice on an un outraised CELL TOWER is being erected in residential areah in H.No 9-1-224/A/4/7, as it’s radiation is harmful to the residents of the local people especially children and women (related topics attached ), the GHMC would have not permitted. The either the owner of the cell tower building or BSNL people are not even bothered to consult or to take no objection from local people.
Thanking you sir.
I represent the residents of one of the blocks of Janapriya Apartments in Miyapur, Hyderabad. Some greedy people are planning to set up a Cellular tower on the roof top. And we are really concerned of the possible health risk. We already have one cell tower on a roof top of adjacent building and are concerned of its ill effects.

Kindly help us in tackling this issue legally, which agency we should consult or raise a complaint.

Thanking you,
Raja.
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
Block 10B, Phase 2, Janapriya Apartments.
Miyapur, Hyderabad 500049.
Andhra Pradesh.
hi
i represent the resident of karjat dist raigad maharastra staying at karjat near goverment hospital area. total five cell towers are placed on roof of buildings nearest from my resident i complaint raised to kmc muncipal corporation but they responding it is legal. I wants to know is it corrrect to place towers near to the schools n hospitals arround 400 mtrs area total 5 cell towers . please help me to stop the cell towers for our health risk. we are fed up with our local corporation they didnot do anything please help me leagaly to suit them

thanks
yogesh potharkar
[protected]@gmail.com
at post karjat dist raigad
Reliance Company is constructing & laying cellular tower near by our Residences, We all know about the cellular tower radiation and its effect. The tower is very close to our residence, it is not even 10 meters. But it is not as per the rules. Due to this reason, we are all opposing to keep the cellular tower near by our Residence. Please take necessary action and remove the tower before construction & laying completes. Please help us to live in good and pleasant environment.

Address:

Resident People’s of 7th Avenue,
Annai Velankkani Nagar, Phase – II,
Mugalivakkam,
Chennai – 600 125
Respected sir,

Reliance company is constructing a cell phone tower in middle of the residential premises and the building which has been chosen opposite to the building ravindra bharathi public school is there and very 2nd left side building there is a Theresa hospital which is a home for pregnant ladies and the concerned building chosen is only ground and 1st floor it self which is very ill health for the people living there.

Plz help us to stop the construction of the cell phone tower.

Address:

1-3-187, 1st floor,
Ambedkar road,
Vidyadharapuram,
Kamakotinagar,
Vijayawada-520012
Email:[protected]@gmail.com

Cell phone tower located at:

Right side 1st building of the above said address