[Resolved]  Cellpoint India Inc. - Mumbai — Fraudulent Blog

This is the link to the Company I was cheated by -

I lost Rs. 15000/- to this man who coerced me to pay that amount as an advance for a Rs. 28000/- worth Mobile Phone (Samsung Ultra Touch S8300). It turns out that there is no such company or even a shop or the address that exists there. We believed it to be a genuine company and have lost our money. He would at first respond to all your mails almost immediately. He will sound very genuine. He will even tell you can come to the shop, pay and pick up the product. And people fall for this. On top of this he will give you a genuine account number for the transfer of the money (or advance in my case). He promised a delivery of the product within 3 days. He also promised to send the shipping details in the next mail after he confirmed the receipt of the advance. 2 days later neither did he attend his ever ringing phone, nor did he reply to mails.

Pleasse do not get cheated by this person. I wish I could use really filthy words to name him, but this being a public forum and hopefully a genuine complaints' spot, I wouldn't want to uses such language. But pleasae beware of this scam (and others who are doing similar things). If some person in the appropriate authority is reading this, please ensure that you do something drastic to this company and blog. It is a very sincere and humble request.

Comments

I agree. I was cheated too.
Yeah.
I was alerted about this too.
Good that I didn't buy.
Others be careful of what you buy over the internet.
Oh my god... Try getting hold of that account number... The bank will probably help you if you convince them accordingly... Hope you get your money back soon... Am so sorry for you... Be careful next time...
You should have checked out the place in person. You could have done more research on the blog. It is just a BLOG after all. I'm surprised you even fell for it. If they were genuine business people, they would have had their own web-site. EVERYONE can write a blog. Even I can. You can't be so naive and believe all everything that the internet has to offer to you. Still am sorry for you. Don't get into such a mess next time. 15000 bucks isn't a small thing.
Hi.
I stay in Mumbai and I tried checking out the address mentioned in the site.
You are right, there is no such place in DAKC. It is not easy for petty firms like
that to open a shop in DAKC.
Don't get fooled so easily. It is always good to ensure the physical address
before you confirm anything.
Why would you want to order such a Costly Mobile Phone online yaar ?
Lodge a Police Complaint.
These ppl are tryin to play wit others money it is really ridiculous tat concerned authorities haven't taken any action what this bloddy company "CELL :POINT INDIA" come to an end... I've lost nearly 20k cos of this bogus i hope the necessary actions are taken towards this company... Please do take actions against this company try to get back our money if possible..
not at all i dont agree i am a freqeunt visitor i buy from them on regular basis
if you think you have been defrauded why didnt approach the law enforcement
this attitude surely indicates that you are to something else, maybe
that wont effect their reputation as they are not in need of any reviews or suggestions on their inc,
when i approached them for the first time i discovered that they have got buyers and affiliates from all over india and neighbouring countries.
they have a very good network and they mean only business and not this nonsense
and you say you made an online bank transfer
i should tell you mr that nowadays nobody makes an online transfer for somebody whom you dont know.
then why you made it.if you were the first buyer of cellpointindia you would have made the payment through plimus.on which after you can claim for a refund.
please mr sunder dont make stories i have been to your blog which states that cellpoint india is bogus
but its not
it is there at the said place.
please write true stories/complaint if want to
hi i am prakash jindal from cellpointindia(mumbai).
designation: sales manager

we are very sorry to hear that and would surely help you out in this matter if its true and logical.
you can contact me with all the details and i will help you out.

on the same i would like to inform you we never accept part payments for any of our products we sell.
in your case if you have made the part payment please give me the details i will help you out in getting the product/refund.
we at cellpointindia accepts online payments via plimus only where buyers can ask for a refund if they are not satisfied with the product thats very unfortunate in our inc.

i request buyers looking forward to buy from us to use plimus as we dont accept direct online transfer
and please dont fall for paying direct online to somebody pretending to be from cellpointindia.
i ordered one refurbished iphone and i got the product delivered
i am only worried about the warranty issues as i hv a refurbished handset and they are providing a dealer warranty.
can any body help me out if i am in delhi how can i claim the warranty.
hello,
i stay in mumbai (nepeansea rd), i bought 2 iphones for one of my relative in chennai who asked me to...
i paid them cash and picked up the phones, it was sealed packed i checked the phones in front of them
phone was good.warranty was also valid!!!
i am writing this because people should know that they are not false dealers
when i was there in their warehouse i found they have hundreds of iphones almost packed...
i dont think they can do this or if its true why dont you discuss this matter with them???
i am not surprised to read this complain as this is common on web
6months before i ordered one nokia n73 music from cafegadgets.in website and i made an online transfer
till todays date i didnt recieved the product they say your product has been sent and they have the proof of delivery too but never recieved my item now what am i supposed to do can anybody tell me or guide me
you can talk to them and resolve the issue thats it.
but you cant say that they are not genuine or their office isnt there

i stay in vashi new mumbai i have been to their office
and made the purchase of samsung ultratouch s8300
infact i was bound to buy from them as their prices are very reasonable if
compared to what you get in retail store.

i hope you will get the refund or the phone...
but there is an advise from me to you that you should not pay via wire transfer
you must always use your credit card to purchase online you wont be defrauded!!!
hello to all,

you will get your money back or the product
maybe you must have paid them the advance money and didnt recieved the product for some reason
you should talk to them or if possible pay them a visit

posting complains on the web woudnt solve your problem or you wont get your money back
15000k is a big amount and its hard to earn that much money please dont let it go

i know them as i am buyer/dealer here in bangalore.

i dont have any complains regarding their product or shipment
hello guys i am natarajan from pondicherry...

i am doing business with cellpointindia inc from the last one year and we are doing well
till todays i havent come across a single issue with them

please try to sought it out i dont think you have lost your money till now.

all the best!!!...
i am amrita shetty from mysore,
few days back i bought an iphone 3g from this company, and i was satisfied
no complains at all.
i am totally disagree with this, it couldnt be
because 2days before i went to their place that was my first visit though.

now i am planning to buy in bulk from them
there is no need to write in favour of cellpointindia, but i couldnt sit back and read all these stuffs
as i do business with cellpointindia from the past two months
a week before i ordered more than 24 iphones):
and i recieved exactly what i ordered on schedule all the handsets were well packed.
no issue at all with any of the cellphone-+---
i am running a retail store in kotkata and i am having a good deal with these guys...
so people reading this complain, i will request them to buy from cellpointindia without any hasitation
thaey also accept payments through plimus, so the first time buyers can get things done via plimus?
i disagree on this thy are gunine guys you must discuss this matter with them
you will come to conclusion and your problem could be solved
i know all of tem personally they are located in navimumbai at the same address mentioned in their blog...

Complaint categoryCategory: Other