[Resolved]  Central Pension Processing Cell Sbi Chandni Chowk Delhi — NON RECEIPT OF REVISED PENSION AND COMMUTATION AMOUNT

SIR

PPNO[protected] BRANCH SBI SIMBHAOLI (7408) NAME ASHOK KUMAR HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED REVISED PENSION , PENSION ARREAR AND COMMUTATION AMOUNT Rs. 117084/-

SBI SIMBHAOLI (7408) HAS SEND MY PENSION PAPERS ON 10 SEPTEMBER 2009 TO CPC SBI CHANDNI CHAUK BRANCH DELHI.

I REQUEST FOR YEARLY RELEASE MY REVISED PENSION , PENSION ARREAR AND COMMUTATION AMOUNT Rs. 117084/-

ASHOK KUMAR
PPNO[protected]
DEALING BRANCH SBI SIMBHAOLI (7408)

Comments

op bhatt — paymt

my mob. no. [protected].
I had made payment to your cellwell techno sec 7 punckula dealer when he was in existance.
Rs. 1100/- rect no. 6611 15/12/08
Rs 500/- 9221 2/12/08
1300/- 7091 12/11/08
Whare as he probably has not deposited.
I am getting calls from ur side n being harassed .I had personaly gone there as per ur advice still matter not solved.
Please solve matter at ur end or disconnect my no. from immidiate effect.
I am sending 5th reminder to you.
Regds
My revised PPO No-ICAR/CAZRI/Pen-3/602/[protected]/ dated 08/09/2009 and my Account is-[protected] SBI Krishna Nagar, Bharatpur (Rajasthan) was sent to Central Pension Processing Cell, Chandni chowk Delhi in September 2009. But insipite of several reminders neither my Pension has been revised nor arrears have been paid so far. My pension is to be increased by Rs. 11345 PM and arrears to be paid up to Nov., 2009 is Rs.-340236. I am in great need of money and no action is taken so far. This is not only carelessness but a crime with senior Citizens. The same may please be taken care of.
Dr. Bhoori Singh Sinsinwar
427, krishna Nagar, Bharatpur (Rajasthan0 321001
Fax & Phone No.-[protected]
Mob. No.- [protected]
May I draw your attention to my complaint regarding pension details since the implementation of VI th Pay Commission report. My pension has not been revised and no dtails are available in may account No.[protected] in SBI, IIT Branch, New Delhi-16 and my PPO No. is[protected] the revised pension has been issued and sent to your branch by the Central Pension Accounting Office, Bhakaji Kama Place on 10th Sep.09 vide No.[protected]/555978/A.1 and Diary No.PR20930369.The live certificate has been deposited on 5-12-09. It is therefore, request please send the detailed reviswed pension in my account along with arrears deposited. I shall be very thankful to you for this.
Yours faithfully,
Virender Kumar Jain,
B-25/A.1, IIT Campus, Hauz Khas,
NEW DELHI-110016.
pH.[protected]R) & [protected](WIFE)
My PPO No-S/020677/2009 (Army) dated 25/may/2009 and my Account is [protected] SBI Jagner Dist- Agra (U.P) was sent to Central Pension Processing Cell, Chandni chowk Delhi in September 2009.And I give the written complain by speed post Dated 21 Jan 2010. Six months have been past, but my pension, graguty amount & capitalised value of pension (commutation) still not credited in my above mention account.I am in great need of money and no action is taken so far. I have no any source of income my family facing many problem due to not received the pension and graguty amount & capitalised value of pension (commutation).

My Current Postal Address
Mr. Virender kumar Dixit
H.No. 130
Nagzari - Curti
Ponda -Goa
Pin - 403401
My father had commutted 1/3rd pension in 1999. After his death, my mother is getting family pension. I wish to know about the rules for restoration of full pesion as well as eligibility criteria.
Would be obliged if explained.
Thanks in advance

Jaydeep Tambe,
Times of India,
Nagpur
My PPO No.[protected] was issued on[protected]. My Account No. is [protected], SBI Branch E-27, Saket, New Delhi Code No. -8442. Central Pension Accounting Office, Trikoot-2, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi issued an order to release pension & commuted value of pension Rs. 373768/- vide order No. PN[protected]R dated[protected]. Accordingly, commuted value had been credited on[protected] as per entry made in the pass book, but my pension has still not been released/credited in my said account even time & again pursuance with the paying bank. The bank did informe me about release of pension order after receipt of order from CPAO. Thus, on[protected], I personally met to dealing hand of the Bank and on this day I filled-up all required documents/papers in the Bank. Even repeated visits to the bank, I could not understand as to why my pension has not been released so far. I was taken VRS wef.[protected], but even elapsed of 09 months time, still I am facing problem in getting my pension. Request to kindly enquire into the matter & issue necessary order to credit my penion in my accout at the earliest as I am facing acute financial hardship please.

Harish Singh Negi
Qtr. No. 27/05, Sector-01,
Pushpvihar, Saket, New Delhi-17
Ph. No. [protected]
PPO No: M/003390/2008
SBI Acct No:[protected]
Branch: SBI Main Branch, 4 Convent Road, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)

I have been regularly getting my pension (Rs 23, 110/- per month). However, I have received only Rs 17, 127/- in July 2010 and Rs 17, 099/- in August 2010.

I spoke to the officials of the concerned branch, but they have no clue.

I, hereby seek intervention of SBI's Central Pension Processing Cell to resolve the issue and credit the balance amount at the earliest.

Lt Col (Retd) Vinay Sharma
+91 [protected]
Dated 15.09.2010
To
Shri O.P. Bhatt,
Chairman,
State Bank of India,
Corporate Centre,

Sub: - Regarding payment of commuted value of pension to Smt. Gayatri Devi W/o Late Sh. Budhpal Singh holder of PPO No.[protected] Paying brand Bulandshahar, Uttar Pradesh.

Please find enclosed herewith a photo copy of the Special Seal Authority No.[protected]/641402 dt. 08.09.2009 issued by Central Pension Accounting Office, Government of India, Trikoot-2, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi -110066 regarding payment of commuted value of pension to Smt. Gayatri Devi W/o Late Sh. Budhpal Singh amounting to Rs.3, 05, 165/-. The aforesaid Authority was issued to the Manager, State Bank of India, Bulandshahr Branch, Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh, Pin-203001.

It is regreted to inform you that no payment has been made on a/c commuted value to Smt. Gayatri Devi (who is an illerate lady & facing financial hardships) till today for the reasons unknown to us despite many personal visits to the SBI Bulandshahr Branch by the incumbent.

It is, therefore, kindly requested to do the justice to my mother Smt. Gayatri Devi by issuing necessary instructions to the concerned Bank Branch of Bulandshahar for an early payment of commuted value of Rs. 3, 05, 165/- as per aforesaid Authority.

Encl: -1. Copy of Special Authority.
2. Copy of letter issued from CPAO to SBI, Chandni Chowk.

Shashi Kapoor
S/o Late Sh. Budh Pal Singh
20/447 Kalyanpuri Delhi-91
Email:- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Ph. [protected]

Copy alongwith above enclosures to : -

1. The Pay & Account Officer, Trikoot-2, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi 110066, with reference to Special Seal Authority No.[protected]/641402 dt. 08.09.2009. It is requested to kindly issue the necessary instructions to the SBI, Bulandshahr Branch (UP) & CPPC, 3rd Floor, SI Building, Chandini Chowk, Delhi-06 for releasing payment of commuted value of pension to Smt. Gayatri Devi.
2. The Manager, SBI, CPPC, 3rd floor, SI Building, Chandni chowk, Delhi-06 w.r.t my personal visits to your Bank to settle the above issue as advised by SBI Bulandshahar Branch.
3. The Managaer, SBI, Bulandshahar (UP) for information and necessary action.

Encl: - As above.

Shashi Kapoor
S/o Late Sh. Budh Pal Singh

PPO NO.C704013/OG BRANCH:-SBI Surandai, Thirunelvelli Dist. Name M. Subramani Pandian.

Regarding 6th pay commission arrear Pending.

I have received only 40% of my arrear Rs.10859/- on 11/3/09 and rest of 60% still its on pending.

I send too many request letter to the chennai pension division office which is located near koyambedu and so far am not received any single reply.

Kinldy get into this request and release my 60% arrear at the earliest and take necessary action on this kind of delay.

M. Subramania Pandian
Contact No.[protected]
PPO No S/C/10845/85 dt 19/4/1985

No 1402385 Ex Nk Bishan Singh
Vill - Udri, PO Raimer
Distt Uttarkashi (Uttrakhand)

Pension Disbursing authority - State Bank of India Dhauntri (Uttarkashi)- Code 6904

Acct No [protected]

महोदय इतने समयान्‍तर के बाद आज तक मुझे बैंक द्वारा एक रैंक एक पेशन प्राप्‍त नहीं हुई है
क़पया मेरी बढी पेशन तुरन्‍त प्रदान करने की क़पा करेंा
SBI BANK IS ONE OF THE MOST HORRIBLE BANK IN THE BANKING SECTOR. ITS NOT ALL CUSTOMER ORIENTED. THIS BANK IS NOT AT ALL BOTHERED ABOUT THE COMPLAINTS OF CUSTOMERS. THE EMPLOYEES RESPONSE TO THE CUSTOMERS IS WORSE. THEY FEEL CUSTOMER AS BURDEN. THIS BANK NEEDS TO BE PRIVATISED TO IMPROVE ITS FUNCTIONING/CONDITION. MOST OF THE PEOPLE ARE GOING AWAY FROM THIS BANK DUE TO THEIR ATTITUDE TOWARDS CUSTOMER . I HAVE CLOSED ALL MY ACCOUNTS WITH THIS BANK AND SHIFTED MY HUGE AMOUNTS TO PRIVATE BANK AND ADVISE SAME TO ALL CUSTOMERS .
SIR

PPNO 13648/78 BRANCH SBI JHALAWAR (RAJASTHAN) NAME MATHURA LAL HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED REVISED PENSION AND PENSION ARREAR AMOUNT FROM JULY 2009 TO DECEMBER 2010.

I REQUEST FOR YEARLY RELEASE MY REVISED PENSION AND PENSION ARREAR AMOUNT DEPOSITED IN MY BANK A/C.

MATHURA LAL
PPNO 13648/78
Bank A/C No [protected]
Res. No.[protected]
DEALING BRANCH SBI JHALAWAR (RAJASTHAN)
MY PPO NO. 08/14/B/11774/2011 HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU ON 05 JULY 2011 FROM AFRO SUBARTO PARK, NEW DELHI. IT HAS REACHED TO YOUR BRANCH ON 13 /07/2011. PLEASE SEND
MY PPO AND NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO NIRMAN BHAWAN, NEW DELHI. WHICH IS MY DEALING ACCOUNT. IT HAS NOT REACHED TO NIRMAN BHAWAN, NEW DELHI.
YOUR STAFF ARE ALSO NOT LISTENING PROPERLY TO ME. WHEN GOING TO BRANCH.
MY HEAVY AMOUNT OF COMMUTATION AND GRATUATY IS STILL PENDING DUE TO DELAY IN
PROCESS.
SO I REQUEST YOU TO SEND MY PPO IMMEDIATELY TO SBI, NIRMAN BHAWAN FOR FURTHER NECESSARY ACTION.
THANKS

sbi cppc chandni chowk — capitalised value of pension

Sub: Transfer of captalised value of Pension
vide PPO No. 08/14/B/Corr/66671/2010

Respected Sir,
I have the honor to state that the less payment is credited in my account as per PPO No. 08/14/B/CDRR/66671/2010. There are two payments of Rs. 195279 (against the sl. No. 19 of said PPO) and Rs. 134730 (against the sl. No. 21 of said PPO). Out of these two payments, makes total of Rs. 330009, I have recei ved only Rs. 289307, which are transferred in the month of oct. 2010 in my accout. There is no further entry of balance Rs. 40702, till date made in my account.
You are therefore, requested to look into it and obilige me.
Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
Jitender Arya
PPO No. 08//14/B/CORR/66671/2010
Acct. no. [protected], SBI, Bawana, Delhi
Copy to: Branch Manager, SBI, Bawana, Delhi-110039
Sir, its good that some one is here to look after my complaint.
SUBJECT: REMINDER NO 1 OF NON RECEIPT OF MONTHLY PENSION &
COMMUTATION, GRATUITY AMOUNT OF EX SERVICE MEN
Respected sir,
With due respect and humble submission I would like to lay down the following few line for your kind consideration and favorable action please.
(1) Sir my Name is Havildar Anup Singh saini my last unit was 261 Bomb Disposal Company PIN 913261 (Eastern Command) C/o 99 APO & I am retired from Record Office Madras Engineering Group & Centre Bangalore 560042 on 31 May 2011 my all initial pension documents have been submitted to Central Pension Process Cell State Bank Of india3rd floor SBI Building Chandni Chowk Delhi – 110008 through SBI Bhagwanpur The- Roorkee Dist- Haridwar St- UK PIN[protected] Aug 2011 Ist reminder also send to your office on 10 Sep 2011 but no action will be taken by your office on the above mentioned matter till date. Hence you are requested to take necessary action on the matter.
(2) Sir, due to non receipt of retirement Amount and monthly pension I am facing hard Sir, I am staying in rental house & my two school going daughter required regular money for their school expenses, I am unable to paying their school fees & other expenses my kitchen expense and other expenses is excess as per our current income.
(3) Sir please takes suitable action on my monthly pension and retirement amount at the earliest. This act of kindness I and my entire family great full to you in all my life.
Bank Account No – [protected] Bank Code 2310
PPO No –S/015865/2011 (ARMY) & S/CORR/100265/2011
mobile No [protected] & [protected]
Non payment of family pension

My mother, Smt. Radha Rani (W/o Late Shri Satish Kumar Sharma, Retd. Protocol Officer, Lok Sabha Secretariat) applied for family pension on 22 May 2012 and submitted all requisite documents in the Kishan Ganj Branch, but she is not receiving her pension till date. When I (Smt. Seema Sharma, Daughter) contacted Mr. Saingupta at your branch over phone (Ph.[protected] he assured me to take up the matter. But neither he not anyone in the Branch picking up the phone. The indifferent and callous attitude on part of Mr. Saingupta speaks volumes about its efficiency and performance.
Now, it is 18 October, 2012 and they have not taken up the case. Kindly instruct the authorities to do the needful without any further delay.
With regards,

(Smt. Seema Sharma)
D/o Smt. Radha Rani
M: [protected]
E-mail: seema2020.[protected]@gmail.com

My Revised PPO No. S/CORR/190487/2011 dated 21 Nov 2011 was sent to SBI Chandni Chowk, Delhi for crediting the arrears dues in favour of my SB A/c No [protected]. It is seen that the amount has not yet credited. The reasons for delay in crediting the amount are not understood.

Please take immediate action for crediting the same in my a/c & oblige.

Ex Sub Satish Kumar Babbar
Vasundhara, Ghaziabad (UP)
Email : [protected]@gmail.com
NON RECEIPT OF REVISED PENSION AND COMMUTATION AMOUNT

DEAR SIR,

SBI NAINTAL BRANCH A/C NO [protected] NAME UTTAM KUMAR HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED REVISED PENSION, PENSION ARREAR AND COMMUTATION AMOUNT

IF POSIBLE PLEASE SEND COPY OF PPO LETTER TO MY COMMUNICATION ADD.

I REQUEST FOR EARLY RELEASE MY REVISED PENSION, PENSION ARREAR AND COMMUTATION AMOUNT

UTTAM KUMAR
SBI A/C NO. [protected]
NININTAL

My PPO No. 08/14/B/14061/2012 dated 07 Nov 2012 was sent to SBI Chandni Chowk, Delhi for crediting the arrears dues in favour of my SB A/c No [protected] BULANDSHAHR. It is seen that the amount has not yet credited. The reasons for delay in crediting the amount are not understood.

Please take immediate action for crediting the same in my a/c & oblige.

ExSgt jeet singh
vill kurbal banaras, BULANDSHAHR (UP)
Email : jeet.[protected]@yahoo.co.in