[Resolved]  Certificate of Award (SPDC - 081711). — Award confirmation

This is MG Ramachandran. I received the below mail, I am confused. Is this true or not. Please get back to me regarding the issue.

Note: I have attached Temproray Account in NatWest Bank Format in the Photo Column - Please Edit and Check

First Mail: 1

Dear Winner,

Certificate of Award (SPDC - 081711).

Following the Bank's e-mail to you with a copy sent to me, I am happy to learn that your fund has been approved for release, pending when they receive the mentioned requirements.

You are advice to scan and send them a copy of any valid Identity Card via e-mail attachement such as: Driver`s License, International Passport, National Identity Card OR Pan card.

I wish to inform you that your Certificate of Award has been prepared and we are presently waiting for our Co-ordinator to return from Luxembourg to endorse it. I will scan and send it to you as soon as he returns.

As for the Fund Release Order (F.R.O), you are required to obtain that from the British Financial Services Authority, before they can remit your prize money to your account. This is a mandatory document that must be provided by you to Legalize and Certify your winning, I do not know the possibility of you coming over to UK now to get the Fund Release Order as required. However, in any case if you can't make it here within 5 days, I advise you to contact a lawyer for your assistance here to obtain this needed document for you; contact him now by E-mail: bnelson.[protected]@hotmail.com
Barr. Nelson Bridge
The Principal Attorney
Nelson Law Chambers
E-mail:bnelson.[protected]@hotmail.com
Tel: [protected]

He shall duly inform you on the procedure for obtaining Fund Release Order from the British Financial Services Authority, Let him know that I directed you to him and, also tell him that this is a matter o[censored]rgency.

The Bank shall complete all processes on your claims and transfer your winning fund to you as soon as they receive the complete requirements.

Let me know when you hear from Barr. NELSON BRIDGE Should you have any questions, do not fail to get back to me immediately.

Kind Regards,

Second Mail: 2
[protected]--

Attention; G Ramachandran.

FROM BARR, NELSON BRIDGE FILL AND RETURN TO ME;‏

I am in receipt of your e-mail in which you have indicated your interest in our legal services. The Fund Release Order Certificate is a document required by most Financial Institutions here in UK for the Legalization of Claims.

I shall assist you obtain the Documents from the British Financial Services Authority here in UK as you desire. Be inform after receiving your e-mail I called the Financial Services Authority Department, to let me know the actual amount it will cost me to obtain Fund Release Order Certificate.

Below are the required fees.

1. Consultation/Legal Service Charge 150 British Pounds
2. Fund Release Order Oath Fee 270 British Pounds
3. Legalization/Certification Charge 190 British Pounds
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]---
Total = 610 British Pounds

The Oath Fee and Certification Charge must be paid to the Commissioner for Oaths before the Fund Release Order can be issued out to me on your behalf while the Consultation fee is the cost of my service to you.

I have attached a copy of the application form to this e-mail and you are required to complete and return it to me so that i can get you the required [Fund Release Order]

All payments must be made through any of the following means;

- Western Union Money Transfer
- Money Gram Transfer
- Or through our Correspondent Bank account in your country (India).

As soon as I receive this payment, I will proceed directly to the British Financial Services Authority and secure the requirement for you immediately without further delay.

Yours in service,

Hon. Barr. Nelson Bridge,
(Principal Attorney)
Accredited Specialist Family Lawyer
Barrister and Solicitor (Australia, 1984)
Solicitor (England and Wales, 1992)

Mrs. Lin Y. Long (Secretory)

Our Areas of Practice

* Taxation
* International Trust
* Intellectual Property
* European Union law

The Nelson Law Chambers is an international client law firm located in Manchester England. Guided by ethics and values, the Law Chambers Nelson
Nelson offers:-

* professionalism
The team is equipped with highly qualified professionally and academically lawyers. We aim to serve with skill and high professional standards and offer to each and every client professional, effective and decisive legal services and advice.

* confidentiality
We provide our services and handle our clients affairs with absolute confidentiality and discretion...... The aim is to build a long-term relationship with our clients based on trust values, openness and integrity

* dedication to our clients
The Law firm is totally committed to serving our clients best interests. By being proactive we anticipate our clients needs and provide solutions that are timely, clear and pragmatic. We deal with our clients' business and individual needs with the utmost personal care.

* independent and specialised legal advice
The emphasis is on our clients. The Law firms independence allows us to provide to our clients candid and unbiased legal advice for their best interest and protection. With acknowledged expertise and specialization in specific legal fields, we seek to consider every challenge and provide ingenious solutions to our clients needs.

*updated legal knowledge
Committed in service to clients the Law firm combines the knowledge accrued from years of experience with the fresh knowledge of recently graduated lawyers of outstanding academic qualifications. The Law firm has extensive awareness of current legislative changes and harmonisation processes in light o[censored]nited Kingdom accession to the European Union and offers updated legal advice and services.

* awareness of current affairs
Companies and individuals seeking to minimize their tax burden can benefit from the unique tax planning opportunities. Hence, our Law firm offers the latest and most up to date legal advice on various European Tax regimes and keeps a close eye on the proposal for the harmonized EU Tax Regime.

THIRD MAIL : 3
[protected]----
ATTENTION; G. RAMACHANDRAN

WE ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM AS WAS SENT INTO THIS DEPARTMENT. WE ALSO WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR FILE HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR PAYMENT AND THIS DEPARTMENT IS WILLING TO DO ALL, NECESSARY TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE PAID YOUR FULL AND DUE ENTITLEMENT.

TO THIS EFFECT, WE REQUIRE URGENTLY CERTAIN DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU MUST PROVIDE IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR CLAIM TOTALLY LEGAL, ACCORDING TO THE RELEVANT STATUS;

- PROOF OF WINNING [THE CERTIFICATE OF AWARD ISSUED TO YOU BY SHELL PETROLEUM COMPANY ENGLAND].

- A PROOF OF YOUR IDENTITY [ANY VALID IDENTITY CARD]

- A FUND RELEASE ORDER [F.R.O] FROM THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY.

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE COMPLETE TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE, THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF NATWEST BANK PLC WILL COMPLETE ALL CLAIM PROCESSES AND REMIT THE TOTAL SUM OF GB £200,000.00 [TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS] IN YOUR CREDIT TEMPORARY ACCOUNT [ACBK-TEMP/ACC 73065461] TO YOU.

THESE REQUIREMENTS MUST BE RETURNED TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID PAYING EXTRA CHARGES THAT MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH LATE CLAIMS.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IN THIS E-MAIL, YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT IN SHELL AWARD DEPARTMENT, DR. KEVINN ON: [protected]@hotmail.com FOR INTERPRETATION, ASSISTANCE AND FURTHER CLARIFICATION.

FINALLY WE HAVE ATTACHED TO YOU THE DEPOSSITE CERTIFICATE OF YOUR PRIZE MONEY HERE IN THIS FORM FOR YOUR PROOF AND CONFIRMATION.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
MR THOMAS VINNY;
[DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR, FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT]
========================================================================

Award confirmation
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

i have no comments

Complaint categoryCategory: Other