[Resolved]  Cfcs-Usa/uk Mobile Draw — a message from cfcs-usa/uk mobile draw

I got a message on 20-12-08 from CFCS-USA that

"Your Mobile NO has won 150000 GBP in 2008 XMAS Mobile Draw.cfcs-USA/UK MOBILE DRAW, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE SEND YOUR NAME TEL.AGE & ADDRESS TO EMAIL: [protected]@yahoo.com"

Help me to know the details please...

Comments

I GOT MESSAGE ON 30 DEC.2008 FROM CFCS-USA MY MOBILE NO.[protected] HAS WON PRIZE
ON XMAS .I WAS WORRIED HOW I GOT IT.AND TELL WHAT IS THE FULL FORM OF "GBP".PLEASE HELP
THANKYOU

cfcs-usa — 2008 XMAS CFCS-USA/UK MOBILE DRAW

I GOT A SMS FROM CFCS-USA THAT YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 150000GBP IN 2008 XMAS CFCS-USA/UK MOBILE DRAW, TO CLAIMYOUR PRIZE SEND YOUR NAME, TEL, AGE & ADDRESS TO : EMAIL : [protected]@yahoo.com.

I have alraedy furnish my demanded details to above mail address. Also send two times reminder, but there is no responce.

pl look into this and inform me at the earliest.

My alternate email id is [protected]@yahoo.com

Jitesh D Jariwala.
Hello Friends,

Now you can get Maverick Secure Mobile Application online for your handsets. Which help you to track ur phone remotely and get each & every activity about the THIEF without knowing him. It not only works when STOLEN but also can be used as PARENTIAL CONTROL and many more…

To get Maverick Secure Mobile Application, Please click on the following link.

In case of any query please feel free to ask..

ThankingYou..

Sachin Randive.
Maverick Mobile Solutions, Pune.
+91 [protected]
I am agree with sachin randive but how we can find from which mobile they are sending sms.
I too have received the SMS as well as email message saying that i have owned £150, 000.00.
The message came from <[protected]@hotmail.com> and they are asking me to send my details to below address:
Foreign Remittance Department
NATION WIDE BANK PLC.
39 PICCADILLY, MANCHESTER - UK
E-MAIL; [protected]@live.com
TEL: [protected]
Fax: +[protected]

I wonder if its real.
Let me know if anyone out there want to advice on this . Thanks in Advance.
I have received a message from AT-CFCS-USA saying that your mobile no has won USD250000 in 2009 CFCS anual mobile draw.

Can any one help me to clarify this?
i got the msg that ur mobile no. has won $ 250, 000 in CFCS mobile draw in uk. to claim send ur details at this email:cfcs annual [protected]@live.co.uk rev.mills andrew. i got this msg on sunday 08-03-09 at 11:01am . my mobile no. is [protected]
i have received similar message frm cfcs-usa so wht to do...
Received a same reward announcement on my mobile as well as through a mail.I even replied to see their reply. It was from natwest bank plc, london uk, their remittance department. I was surprised to find that they are using two websites, which is impossible for such a reputed bank o[censored]K.
I got a message on my cell that " Your mobile no.has won $250, 000 in the 2009 CFCS Mobile draw in. To claim send your detils to [protected]@live.co.uk
rev. Mills Andrew

Kindly let us know what is this ?

AT-CFCS-USA — mobiles draw

Sir, I got msg tat i won 250000 USD from AT-CFCS-USA. ASKED ME TO SEND EMAIL ADRESS NAME AGE & TEL. I just want to know is it true or wrong...
pls tell me whether its right or wrong
i have recieved a message from crcs that i have won USD 250, 000.00 in 2009 CFCSannual mobile draw
i hav recieved a message your mobile no has won USD250, 000.00 in 2009 CFCS annual mobile draw is it true pls send me detail
i kapil, using idea connection, for such a fake sms company should feel its responsibility, they have to try to stop such a sms and take action against who are involved in.
Even i got this message "" won $250000 in CFCS annual mobile draw" please anyone know any truth about thus..???
Rajesh Kumar Sharma
Age-32
+[protected]
ADDRESS - H.NO-154, WARD NO-9, BATTA BAGH
AHMEDGARH-148021
TEH - MALERKOTLA, DIST.SANGRUR
PUNJAB (INDIA)
we all should not fall prey to all this childish messages. this devils have no other ideas but to disturb your
peace of mind and put you in real problems which are very criminal.
i have received the message that my mobile has won usd 250000.00 in 2009 cfcs annual mobile draw to claim you prize and asked to mail my particulars to cfcs.[protected]@live.in.
please let me know this draw is fake or real.so plz followup this matter as soon as possible

Complaint categoryCategory: Other