Cggf - 86 — Non Receipt of redemption Proceeds-CGGF-86

Please read carefully the details of my agony to get back my matured investment since 2004 and your careless investigation by your Delhi office. Check all correspondances. Even after recovery of the money from Mrs. Pushpa Rani Gupta and even after promice I have not received anything. If this is the status of your care for your investor, then I am sorry to say that I am denied my payment even after 5 years long investigation. This tantamounts to enormous agony for years and intentional unlawfull withhelding of my rightfull redemption. Please do something within a month or face the consequences of documented complaint to proper place. I am fadeup. Please do something in consultation with your Delhi office (Mr. Ashok Kumar in particular).
Chirananda De
[protected]@rediffmail.com

From:
new delhi <[protected]@utitsl.co.in> | Add to Address Book | This is spam

To: "Chirananda De" <[protected]@rediffmail.com>

Subject: Re: Non Receipt of redemption Proceeds-CGGF-86

Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:39:50 IST

Note: To help protect your privacy, images from this message have been blocked.View images | What is this?

dear sir,

we have recovered the amount from Smt.Pushpa Rani Gupta for b/m case. further, we have sent a office note to our mumbai office for issuing maturity cheque to you.

as soon as we receive the same we will send to you.

regards

utitsl, newdelhi

----- Original Message -----
From: Chirananda De
To: new delhi
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: Non Receipt of redemption Proceeds-CGGF-86

Dear Mr. Ashok Kumar,
Please expedite the settlement of this case within this month. You have taken already four long years for doing the needful. Your "shortly" can not be explained by four years. Please take a decision.
Chirananda De
Kolkata

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 new delhi wrote :
>Dear sir,
>the details are being worked out. you wil be heard shortly.
>while sincerely regretting the inconineance caused to you in this regard we assure you of our beast services always.
>regards
>utitsl, newdelhi
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Chirananda De
> To: new delhi
> Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 4:51 PM
> Subject: Re: Fw: Non Receipt of redemption Proceeds-CGGF-86
> Dear Mr. Ashok Kumar,
> Please expedite the settlement of this case. You have taken already a long time for doing the needful.
> Chirananda De
> Kolkata
> On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 new delhi wrote :
> >dear sir,
> >we request you to kindly provide us details of investment proof, received from Pushpa Rani Gupta of 11/31, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur 302017 for below mentioned case on urgent basis so that the complaint may be resolved.
> >thanks
> >To: new delhi
> >Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 3:13 PM
> >Subject: Re: Non Receipt of redemption Proceeds-CGGF-86
> >Dear Mr. Ashok Kumar,
> >After receiving your last mail three months have passed and still I am left unanswered regarding the above subject. Please do the needfull at the earliest.
> >Chirananda De
> >Kolkata
> >On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 new delhi wrote :
> > >dear sir,
> > >we are investigating the case. you will hear shortly.
> > >thanks
> > >utitsl, newdelhi
> > > ----- Original Message -----
> > > From: Chirananda De
> > > To: new delhi
> > > Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 2:59 PM
> > > Subject: Re: Non Receipt of redemption Proceeds-CGGF-86
> > > To- Mr. Ashok Kumar
> > > > Asst. Manager (IRC Deptt.)
> > > > UTI Technology Services Ltd.
> > > > 174-175 Rajendra Bhawan, Rajendra Place,
> > > > New Delhi 110008
> > > > Ref. N0. UT/O/1284/DIS-CS/2005-06/LMK and your e-mail dated 07 Mar 2008
> > > Sir,
> > > In accordance with my earlier e-mail I am sending you the copies of CGGF-1987 investment papers as requested by you. These include copies of the original certificate, Acknowledgement certificate from UTI to justify the varacity of my investment and several growth charts as issued by UTI from time to time against 1987 investment. Hope these will do the needful. Waiting for the outcome of your investigation. Thanks.
> > > Chirananda De
> > > 11 Ujjal Park,
> > > Post Brahmapur,
> > > Kolkata 700096, WB.
> > > On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 new delhi wrote :
> > > >dear sir,
> > > >you have sent the document proof for your 1st Investment dated 21/10/1986 but have not sent 2nd investment dated 07/08/1987 for 100 units. kindly send the same to enable us to check up at our end.
> > > >thanks
> > > >utitsl, newdelhi
> > > > ----- Original Message -----
> > > > From: Chirananda De
> > > > To: new delhi
> > > > Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 12:19 PM
> > > > Subject: Re: Re: Non Receipt of redemption Proceeds-CGGF-86
> > > > Dear Mr. Ashok Kumar,
> > > > I am back to Kolkata after a few months official stay outside. With reference to above subject and in reply to your e-mail and all other letters I like to say that after a gap of 32 years still I possess many of the documental proof you have asked for, especially with reference to the Unit Certificate number [protected] (Folio no[protected] dated 21/10/1986 redemption of which has not been paid to me yet. This certificate is in question. The other one (Unit Certificate number [protected], Folio no[protected] dated 7/8/1987) has been converted to bond of 200 units that I have received long back.As you have asked, I am sending you the copies of both the certificates, copy of bank receipt as remittance proof of Rs. 1000/ in favour o[censored]TI and acknowledgement CGGF 86 for the certificate in question by post for your kind and necessary investigation and action at the earliest since several years have already passed in correspondance with you.
> > > > As written by you (vide letter no- UTITSL/DEL/IRC/FEB-MUM/[protected] dated 15/2/2006) that the maturity money against this 1986 certificate has been paid to some Pushpa Rani Gupta of 11/31, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur 302017, I request you to demand from her the copies of the original certificate, bank receipt of payment and acknowledgement to cross check the varacity of her investment. If she can not produce the papers like me, it is then proved that I have been cheated. I can not take up this matter directly with her because I have invested in UTI and UTI has the sole responsibility to pay back maturity value to me, the original investor. In case you do this exercise please check my signatures very carefully because I have never authorized any person to withdraw money on my behalf. I am waiting for your investigation and its result before taking the matter to proper place. Please acknowledge by e-mail the receipt of the papers. With thanks.
> > > > Chirananda De
> > > > On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 new delhi wrote :
> > > > >dear sir,
> > > > >if you have two certificate o[censored]TI CGGF-86. please provide us the details like copy of both the unit certificates and acknowledgement of original application submitted at the time of investment and copy of passbook for remittance proof from where investment amount was withdrawn.
> > > > >
> > > > >on receipt of the same we will do the needful.
> > > > >thanks
> > > > >utitsl, newdelhi
> > > > > ----- Original Message -----
> > > > > From: Chirananda De
> > > > > To: [protected]@utitsl.co.in
> > > > > Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 12:09 PM
> > > > > Subject: Non Receipt of redemption Proceeds-CGGF-86
> > > > > To- Mr. Ashok Kumar
> > > > > Asst. Manager (IRC Deptt.)
> > > > > UTI Technology Services Ltd.
> > > > > 174-175 Rajendra Bhawan, Rajendra Place,
> > > > > New Delhi 110008
> > > > >
> > > > > Subject- Non Receipt of redemption Proceeds-CGGF-86 (Unit Certificate No[protected] dated 21/10/1986, Folio No[protected]
> > > > > Ref. N0. UT/O/1284/DIS-CS/2005-06/LMK
> > > > >
> > > > > Your Ref. Letter Nos- UTITSL/DEL/IRC/FEB-MUM/[protected] of 15/2/2006 and UTITSL/DEL/IRC/OCT-MUM/[protected] of 4/10/2007
> > > > > My Ref.-E-mail submission
> > > > > Sir,
> > > > > A few days back I had e-mailed you my submission regarding the above subject. Please find the attached word file as resubmission for your action. Please confirm your acknowledgement and action by return mail. It has become long two years since I began correspondance with your Chairman at Mumbai, but still I did not get the matured amount. Please let me know immediately what action you have taken in response to my last e-mail submission. Prompt action and reply are expected from UTI.
> > > > > Yours faithfully,
> > > > > Chirananda De
> > > > > 11 Ujjal Park, Po-Brahmapur, Kolkata 700096, WB
> >

Move to Folder...Deleted MailSent MailDraftschirananda..

Prev | Next

Copyright © 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy

Comments

dcde — redemption

My customer ID is 033774 ref no SR43689438 and I had two deposits which matured on 1st and 15th august,2007 and uptill now I could not get the matured deposit
dear sir,
I have invested in uti in cggf plan under section 1986. my invester id is[protected]. some times i have accepted cheque for RS 904.20 remitted on behalf of ASU o[censored]TI -- ARS BOND. i have a bonds (274).
when my money encash.
your faithfully
Rohit Bhargava.

SCHEME:CGGF86 — NON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT

ARS BOND -FOLLIO NO[protected]
UTI CERTIFICATE NO [protected]
INVESTOR ID[protected] BOND CERTIFICATE NO 36281103 NO OF BONDS 777

SIR,
REFERENCE TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED BOND MATURIED ON APRIL 2009.
TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CHEQUE FROM UTI.
KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL..
PRIYANKO GHOSH
C/O CLASSIC ELECTRONICS SYSTEM
ROAD STATION MORE
HILL CURT ROAD
SILIGURI 734001
M/NO [protected]
Hello Sir/Madam,

This is Shwetha here, I Stay in Bangalore, My Father has invested money in the name of my sister V Yuvalakshmi in UTI-Investor services Ltd.. Now we are away from my father, I got a card containing some details of that, i would like to know about that so im sending u the details what that card contains. So please response to me,

MATURITY CGGF 86

Cheque/ Warrant No.:RD300003C01710431
RD 133961

3-UTR0069589

V Yuvalakshmi
Represented by Vijayananda

Folio No/DP/Client ID:[protected]

I request u to send me the details of this above mentioned.

Thanking you.

Yours Faithfuly,

Shwetha.V
We have taken RS 5000 CGGF Certificate the year 1985 & at the maturity time we will get the money of 72000/- We have submitted the year 2001. Till date i have not got the money back. we have sent so many letters to UTi . Nobody will take action.Whom should we contact.please help us to got the mobney
This is nothing new.

I had submitted my papers four times to withdraw my CGGF bonds to UTI, Mumbai and they had not updated their database with my new address and account number till date.

I am trying to update this information from July 2009. And the condition is that they are sending cheque with wrong account number to wrong address again and again.

Now they want to me to apply for a duplicate cheque by filling "Letter o[censored]ndertaking" which states that: "I agree to hold myself responsible for any loss that you may incur in case it is established that both original and duplicate cheques have been encashed either by me or by any other party due to my own negligence/connivance."

If they are sending cheque to wrong place then how would I responsible for any loss.

Recently, I enquired UTI Office, Mumbai for my details and I find it strange to know that they are telling me that same old address.

Even if I fill this Letter o[censored]ndertaking at my own risk, then what is the guarantee that they will provide me with correct cheque with correct details.

When I try to explain their operator she talks in this way "Mam when this is the only formality to be followed then nothing else could be done".

I don't understand that if they know about their duty to tell customer the various formalities then why they don’t know how to update address when documents are received.

Is there any solution?
I have taken RS 10000 CGGF Certificate the year 1990. It has matured on 01.01.2010. I am told that these were converted into bonds but I could not get any bond due adress changes. How to get the maturity amount and whom should I contact.please help to get the money.

S K Mattoo
I have invested in CGGF-1986 in the name of AKSHAY MILIND GHOLAP and his Certificate No. is [protected]. Annual Groth Chart for the year[protected] was received and as per chart accumulated income inits are 1059.577. Date of maturity of above invester is 03.12.2012. due to non receipt of Annual Growth Chart I was visited with Kolhapur Office and demand the necessary chart, after that he told me that the CGGF-1986 is converted into CCP and amout of Rs. 19902.97 was transfered to necessery fund vide Application No. 1020520. CCP record is holding with another office therefore, I visited the concern office and try to get CCP Certificate details but he told me that the amout was not fransferd from CGGF-1986, and not any investment in name of AKSHAY in CCP Scheme. If both the offices are not co-operate with me please treace out where the money gone, and issue me necessary Chart/ Certificate at an earliest.
Yours truly,