[Resolved]  Chandni Gas Agency / Indane Gas — no booking of cylinder

My consumer number is 9020 with Chandni Gas agency of Indane Gas company. The staff either does not pick up the phone calls for booking cylinder or keep the phone receiver down and consumer will hear engaged tone or error in connection for the whole day. If you try after 6.00pm or before 10.00am then ring starts ringing.I have booked for refilled gas cylinder through #1260 and it is over week time and I did not receive any gas cylinder. I will request the owner of the company Chandni Gas agency to instruct his staff to work properly with honesty and serve its consumers with good services.

Thanks and regards,
Ashwani
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:25:00
Complaint comments  11 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

my connection no. is 12040 and I am also suffering with the same problem what Ashwini has mentioned. Please someone do something in this regard because not only me but also hundreds of other people are also suffering with the irresponsible behaviour of these people.
My connection no C15556. I tried to reach them past 20 days. They are not picking up the phone. I tried to reach IOL. They asked me to do the booking on their Call Centre No. 2561 1260 / 2561 1031, Further, They directed me to speak to one Field Officer (Phone No.[protected] Mr. Rohit Narayan). However, Gas is not delivered till now, nor Chandni Gas Agency is picking up the Phone to do the booking or answering.

It appears, these activity is happening with the consent of Indian Oil Corporation. Any way poor consumer kitchen is at stake.
My consumer no. is 17389
I was repeatedly trying to book cooking Gas with Chandini Gas Agency, Palam, Near Dwarka.
They were not picking up the phone. Fortunately end of last week 16 or 17.July'09 they
picked up the phone and booked the gas and promised the gas will be delivered
within a couple of days. I regret even after four days I am yet to receive gas.
Now again when I tried for a reminder they are not picking up phone.
I don't know to whom should I approach with my grievance.
Thanks.
i try your phone so may time from a week but no one has recevice the phone
please i want to booking the gas but i can do it please i requst you to that
i you change the number just in the bill also
I am trying your phone from last 3 hours for gas booking. Please pick your phone.
My gas connection no. is 16655 Please pick your phone regarding gas booking.

Vinod Sharma
i am also facing the same problem. for the past 3 days i am trying to book my cylinder. either their number is engaged or not at all picking up the phone. it takes long time to deliver also.
ABOVE COMLAINTS 100% RIGHT. TELEPHONE NEVER PICKED UP BY STAFF I[censored] CALL ON MOBILE OF OWNER HE IS EX ARMY AND TALKED WITH U LIKE HITLER.
My connection no C5046. I tried to reach them past 20 days. They are not picking up the phone. i have booked by mail on 05/07/2010 and my booking No- is 43. However, Gas is not delivered till now, nor Chandni Gas Agency is picking up the Phone to do the booking or answering
my consumer no is 26825, and my name is sameer, i have booked the gas on 2nd Aug 2014, and i am getting sms on 5th Aug that my booking has been canceled, i have called in chandni gas service office, they are saying that server is down, and they only can tell anything after Monday...

look into this, my mobile no is [protected]
We booking refill 02-02-15 and now done 14 days, but cylinder not
Delivered me, tell me reason, why delay cylinder you, I think this is a
Black markets this distributor, we fill complain here many times against
this distributor, but not any solution this, and when call her number always busy and continue ringing but not pick phone any time so solve this, and we
Want delivery correct time, other wise filled a complain consumer court
against this agency