[Resolved]  Chandukaka Saraf and Sons Pvt. Ltd — Cheating in gold weight

I purchased gold jewelry ( Mangal Sutra ) from ( Chandukaka Saraf and Sons Pvt. Ltd) . He charged for 9.980 grams with full rate. When the same I was returned on 17 Feb 2009. he repaid on only 9.00 grams. Balance deducted for 0.980 gm deducted for stone in jewelry.

Please advice on the same. As I feel that he cheated me because while buying me he charged me full gold rate for stones also & he was not informed about the same. I shoud get the same return on purchased wt.

Requested to advice.

Subhash Kurundwade

[protected] / [protected]
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Very bad service.

I have called chandukaka saraf, Chandan Nagar branch for an enquiry about stone. Someone pick the call I forgot him name. I ask him for a stone which I required. He confirmed me that yes mam it's available at our store.

I went their after an hour ago they keep me waiting for long time. After long time I ask them please to show me the stone the guy revert me that didn't available at our store
It's the way chandukaka saraf provide services?

Totally wastage of time .

Please educate the staff to avoid the mistake and customer time too.
I am a Chandukak Saraf and Sons Pvt. Ltd. employee. We would like to request customer to bring Gold Sale Bill and URD bill. As per our record details your fine weight is matching.

Thank you.
This is a 200 years old establishment. These pepole wont cheat. There might be some misunderstanding of Customer.

I request to get it checked from their branch
if its so its bad
u should have as asn 200 years organisation should have given clarification
I didn't purchase any jewellery but once went for interview here in pune's branch. The person who took interview was so rude. He lacked manners completely. Moreover, I was giving interview for Trainer profile and they said I also need to do retails and sales work. They'll make me travel anywhere in Maharashtra and won't even give me hike. And there's a way to speak with the candidate. But this Interviewer was very ARROGANT, RUDE, ILL MANARED, NASTY. God knows, how the employees are surviving.

I felt ashamed of myself to go in this company. Its been 2 months after my interview and still the position for that job is vacant. This shows thay they aren't getting the suitable candidate as they want thousands of task to be done by single individual. Moreover, don't even want to pay that person fairly. The interviwer won't even lets you talk and he himself speaks in an intimidating manner. Just one word. PATHETIC.
Worst service

I started the gold tree plan for an year in chandannagar branch.And the time of withdraw due to delay he deducted 130 rs from 1800 rs from the discount which I received after 10 installment..And while opening the gold tree no one briefed me regarding late pay also about discount that how much you will get
There is no transparency..Also the rate was 400rs more than market rate. They applied rate of gold 99.99% and given gold which was 99.50% pure. They never tell you the complete information...It's a worst experience I ever had..

Complaint categoryCategory: Other