Chennai airport- AAI — Insulting Securityman

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 ninja87
I had a very bad and insulting experience at Chennai Airport today. I had gone there to receive my relative(date 10th January, time 20:30). I asked a security man there by the name Rajinder Singh whether the place I was in was the right place for domestic arrival. He said yes and I walked away. I saw the arrivals board and international arrivals were also mentioned there, so I got a doubt whether international arrivals and domestic arrivals are at different places. So I asked another security person this question. Rajinder Singh who was standing nearby heard this and he came and hurled insults at me, telling that I am a mental to ask the question again and my understanding capabilities are low, I am making nonsensical talk etc. in full public view. I was first taken aback at the sudden outburst and then felt totally insulted in public. I complained to the duty airport manager(I don't have his name) and he was aloof, he chatted jovially with the security and told me he will "take care". They were sharing a laugh together.
What has our society come to? Why did that Rajinder hurl insults at me for no reason? Am I supposed to sit back and take it all? And Airport manager will also not take action, so who do I turn to? Is there no way I can get my voice heard and make someone take action at Rajinder and the Duty Airport Manager(who did not have the slightest concern on my plight)? I am frustrated now but this what our society is and I have to take it at that. The mighty win, people in government and uniform can do anything and we public can't do anything.

Comments

Unauthorised car parking charges collecting in the name of premium parking at chennai international airport . Parking tariff is
car/van 60/- minibus/coach /truck 70/-
courtesy coach 225/- two wheeler 15/-. Under airport authority terms and condition, Premium car parking area is only 20% of total parking area. But the licencee M/S KARNATAKA AVIATION SUPPORT SERVICES provided 90% of premium car park and 10% of normal car park. Parking users are complaint this several times to airport authority of india . The officials didn't take necessary action against this illegal, day theft. Kindly solve this problem at the earliest .
Copy to ministry of civil aviation, chairman (AAI), consumer court

Chennai airport- AAI - Insulting Securityman