Chennai Coroporation — Encroachment of road at the entrance of 10th street.

Subject : Illegal construction of shops on entrance of 10th Street, kamaraj nagar, Avadi, chennai.

I am the Resident of the 10th Street, Kamaraj Nagar , Avadi, Chennai-600071 For nearly 30yrs. I would like to bring to notice that encroachment of road and illegal construction of shop in the Right hand entrance of 10th street, kamaraj nagar. Since am resident of that area for more that 30 yrs I pretty will know that 10th street main road is sixty feet main road Due to encroachment at the entrance it has reduced to 30 feet. Now it has turn as serious issue causing lot of problem for resident. In the same street Govt ration shop is located so volume of lorries service I huge so lorry driver find very difficult to have turn on the road and more over at the right hand corner their Iron ore crap collection shop the scatter all the material on road itself which lead to frequent accident on the street, Schools children find very difficult to walk on the street many time the rust iron ore have made injury to many of the school children.

In Right hand corner three shops has been constructed illegally and similarly on both side on road leaving only few space to road movers.

I have registered many complained to the municipal authorities several time but they have not
responded for my complaints so far...
I kindly request you to take necessary action on this since every one feel the same view on this issue before it getting bigger I request the Chennai corporation to look into this most on the top priority since it serious concern.

Professor
Navanethakrishnan
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Please look into this as it is major issue

Chennai Coroporation