Chevron Texaco London, UK. — LETTER OF APPOINTMENT/AGREEMENT

Dear Kadri Uvesh,
Congratulations!!!
Your CV was reviewed and chosen for the Immediate
position available in your field at Chevron Texaco in London .You would be
given a one month training before you assume duty.Attached is your Letter
of Appointment and Employment Agreement which describes the terms and
conditions of your appointment .The Company would welcome you on your arrival at our office in London.
A brief Interview will be conducted on your arrival to UK and all neccessary
documents will be verified as stated in your CV/resume
Please note you require a Work permit to be able to work in London.Sign
the Appointment/Agreement letter and submit it to the UK work permit company through
email and also contact the uk work permit for enquiries on how to obtain a
UK work permit.Their contact details are seen below
NOTE: You are to contact them via the email address below.
Work Permit Agency
Phone:+[protected]
Fax:+[protected]
Email:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

The Work Permit agency will also assist you in obtaining a UK working Visa
through the British Embassy in your country after your work permit is issued
The Company would proceed with your travel arrangements to london as soon
as your work permit is obtained .Please note that the job has been secured
for you by the Management of the Company.Congratulations once more!!!

Best regards.
Dr.Peter Burton
Head of Recruitment Dept
EM Recruitment
England-United kingdom

This message may contain confidential information that is legally privileged and
is intended only for the use of the parties to whom it is addressed. If you are
not an intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of any information in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If
you receive this message in error please notify the sender by return e-mail. All
information and attachments remain the property of EM RECRUITMENT
and should be held as confidential.

Comments

TEXACO — Visa Processing charge

Dear sir
I have recieved the appointment letter from Texaco com.through AC recruiting ltd.but they have asked me to pay 900 puonds as the Visa clearance charge.
Plz advice me for the further course of action
Yours truely
Iqrar khan

Texaco Chevron london — application work permit+visa+processing charges

I got job offer from Texacochevron company in which it mention that you are offered a post of admininstrative officer in london, salary 7500 pound, send your full details in application of visa work permit .for which 500 pound are asked as charge of processing.most doubtfull matter is that please never consult your country embassy, i have a question in my mind how can i go abroad without consulting my embassy in india. I have submitted all detail demanded by them except money.
Ok
Thanks & Regard
Raju kumar
i want to go to uk/london/usa/canada for workpermit
Hello sir,
I got message from u.the message i got is ''Your mobile number just won 500, 000GBP from chevron/texaco 2009 for more detail:[protected]@live.com''i don't understand what's this.i[censored] plz send me the details.
Sir,          I got the message that u send " Your mobile number just won 500, 000 GBP from [protected]@live.com". So that mean u will send the money for me.
Sir, I got no reply ur answer. You have send this message to my mobile number [protected].
I got a message from your company that my mobile no. [protected] has won 500, 000GBP from chevron/texaco 2009.Iam not clear about this. Is this true or a fruad? kindly clarify in my mobile no. as given above.
I had received a similar SMS. I know its fake but I would like to know what actions can be taken against such anonymous messages.. ([protected])
your mobial number just won 500, 000gbp form chevron /texco 2009 promo for detailmail chevron [protected]@live.com
plese give me my mobial no [protected] message detail thanks
I also got a message from your company that my mobile no. [protected] has won 500, 000GBP from chevron/texaco 2009.Iam not clear about this and kindly clarify .
I also got a message from your company that my mobile no. [protected] has won 500, 000GBP from chevron/texaco 2009. I am aslo not clear about this message and kindly clarify me.
i got a message from you..the message i got is ''Your mobile number just won 500, 000GBP from chevron/texaco 2009 for more detail:[protected]@live.com''i don't understand what's this.i[censored] plz send me the details
I got amessage from your company that my mobile no.[protected] has won 500, 000GBP from chevron /texaco 2009.Iam not clear about this message.I don"t understand what is this if you please send me the details on the above mentioned number through message.
the message i got on my mobile no [protected] what dose it means kindly mail it to my e mail i d
what it mean by " ur mobile number has won 500, 000 GBP 4rm Chevron_texaco29 ' ? plis make it clear soon
Respectsd sir,

Igot a message from you..the message i got is ''Your mobile number just won 500, 000GBP from chevron/texaco 2009 for more detail:[protected]@live.com'' i don't understand what's this.i[censored] plz send me the details please...

Company:Chevron Texaco London, UK.