[Resolved]  Chinmay Tripathi — Sold a Sony Vaio Laptop through eBay, which has no warranty, as it was promised

I had purchased 1 no. Laptop of Sony Vaio C240E model through online bidding in ebay. I had paid accordingly on 24th Dec, 07 amounting Rs. 51, 038/- in the A/C name of 'Chinmay Textilities, JMC House' (Address: Vora Building, Kapasia Bazar, Ahmedabad-380002, Gujrat) as per instruction through email. But after receiving the product I found that the product is not exactly the same as it was proclaimed in the advertisement. In fact, the seller had given a doubtful bill in his letter pad amounting Rs. 46800/- only. Worst of all is that he product has no warranty (but in advertisement it was claimed that the product has 1 year limited warranty). Very recently when i had gone the Sony Service Center for repairing the Laptop, the Service Center confirmed me about the non existence of warranty with the product. As per their assumption this product is a grey market product and is imported from other country. So I thing the seller must not had paid the taxes and duties (e.g. Excise duty, Customs duty, Octroy etc) too, and imported the product by illegal means. The seller is not giving any response when ever I called him up. I felt very humiliated with his behavior.
Therefore, I request the competent authority to look into the matter and punish the Agency / person responsible for making such a fraud.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:03:45
Complaint comments  16 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Mr. Chinmay Tripathi had made a comment on this matter that it is a 'SPAM' (but fail to state why it is a SPAM !! ), but it is trully a rediculous comment as the said person has made a false statement on eBay, and very soon I am going to take necessary legal steps against that person for such fraudulent deal.
I got number of good experiences from the niceshop4u. he is damn good suppilier for my company and essest to ebay. as he is always planing to share his creativity with other members of e-commerce.

and if such thing happends, then you should have to talk to him on phone. he will surely clreaed your matters.

i am completely disagree with your comments.

I gave Refund option to you, when it was done, Even thou i was agree to make a payment on behalf of you for your LCD broken. you did not agree with refund option. Now that is not comes with my resposibilities.

I called numbers of times, and Sms even regarding your payment. but phone was not in coverage area. You also added me in Yahoo MSN, and everytime when i said, I need to talk you, U did not replied me.

I got a letter from Consumer court and i did replied them with neccassary documents also. I have cheque with me with number of transcation, So dont give me any of blames or charges. You was not ready to talk to me after make complaint on Core.in. i was always ready to give proper solution.

if still u required my help, after reading this ... just call me at my number and we will make solution for the same.

Sincerely Yours,
Chinmay Tripathi
This buyer have not still contact me. he is not taking up calls.

Who is FRAUD ?
We have Gave them option for the REFUND ON THE SPOT. BUT HE WAS DIS AGREE.
We Paid The Cost of Reimburshment by Draft on Month July.
Problem Sort out 4 Months Ago,

Buyer was Interested in Laptop + Reimburshment + New Laptop + Additional Amount.

All Legal Matters Completed and Problem got Sort out with Full of legality and satisfaction.

Dear Mr. Joydip,

Problem was already got sort outed, with legality as well, 4 months ago. And I can use Buyer's name as a SCAMMER as well,
As I have So many proofs against this buyer for reimbursment cost or additional demad.

Please stop this all, or else i need to take step against you.

I have Enough Proof which shows, that I paid you the amount of repairing.

Dear Mr. Joydip,

Please stop this all, or else i need to take step against you.

I have Enough Proof which shows, that I paid you the amount of repairing.

Chinmay
I thought that that person will take the advantage of some problem of E-Commerce business.

I support Mr. Chinmay Tripathi
I don’t know who is Mr. Hitesh Trivedi, and which ground he has supported Mr. Chinmay Tripathi (as this person has not mentioned any reason behind his support). I was a customer who is a victim of such fraudulent deal from Mr. Chinmay Tripathi trough eBay. And I had kept all the documents with me which can prove that Mr. Chinmay Tripathi had given so many false statements and promises before and after selling his product to me. Due to lack of time and my busy schedule, I could not have done enough to teach this person a good lesson, but if it will be needed any time, then I will do it without any hesitation. And for this reason only, I had kept all the documents and e-mails kept with me till on date.
Mr. Chinmay Tripathi has written that he had paid the amount of repairing my faulty laptop which I had brought from him through eBay. But he has not mentioned it that he did it after 6 to 7 months from the date of lodging my complaint. I had sent several e-mails to him, and he used to make several promises in all the replies, but did nothing (all the e-mil conversations is stored in my mailbox till on date). Mr. Tripathi has paid the amount after long back, only when I had taken a legal step against him. So, Mr. Tripathi, can you explain the reason behind the long delay for the payment against repairing of your faulty product, and also explain why you had made this payment only after getting a legal notice from me!! What sort of service you provide after selling your product!!
So, Mr. Tripathi, you have written that you need to take steps against me!! OK, I am ready to face you. Go ahead.
With worm regards,
Joydip
Hi, this Joydip, I was a customer who is a victim of such fraudulent deal from Mr. Chinmay Tripathi trough eBay. And I had kept all the documents with me which can prove that Mr. Chinmay Tripathi had given so many false statements and promises before and after selling his product to me. Due to lack of time and my busy schedule, I could not have done enough to teach this person a good lesson, but if it will be needed any time, then I will do it without any hesitation. And for this reason only, I had kept all the documents and e-mails kept with me till on date.
With worm regards,
Joydip
Read speicification Date first. and then reply.

I have your voice record which contains that you want laptop + more amount for settlement as well.
as long as i clearly told you that the dispute was continue and not paid reason was dealer was not in the country. as far as i paid the amount. dispute should be close. I clearly apologies without prejudice with you. u never replied. cause u was eagerly waiting for more settlement amount from me, which is not at all legal way to ask. u didnt send me legal notice. it was clearly mentioned more amount expectations from that letter.

this case is closed. and remain it close. thats more better with both end sir. as far as i paid the amount. i dont have any issues with you. and i will take care of this matter in future as well with any of my clients. so my client will not get any problem like you faced.

Company:Chinmay Tripathi