[Resolved]  CITI FINANCIAL AUTO LOAN — MENTLE HARRASMENT

HI,

I would like to bring to notice that the Loan company has been constantly bothering me as I have sufficient balance in my account and there cheque is not getting cleared due to there own mistake.They are creating a real bad situation for me when only two months are left for my Auto Loan to finish.

Tarundeep Hothi

Comments

Citi financial vehicle loan — EMI's

My Name is Roshan Chand. I had taken two wheeler loan (loan No: 7564393) from Citi financial which is about to over in month of March. I have been paying all the EMI's since last 3 years. EMI was going from my ICICI back which got closed and after that paid them in cash for couple of months but not even single EMI was missed. I got call last month from citi financial that your bouncing charges are 5500 rupees. Pay the amount otherwise we will report it to CBIL. also, they are refusing to transfer the vehicle on my name. I am getting collection calls from this regards.
Please help.

Roshan Chand.

CITI FINANCIAL AUTO LOAN — HERASSMENT AND THREATENING BY CITY FINANCIAL CONSUMER FINANCE INDIA LTD.

HERASSMENT AND THREATENING BY CITY FINANCIAL CONSUMER FINANCE INDIA LTD.

I purchased a Scooty Pep Plus two wheeler on 25/8/2007 and a loan of Rs. 33900=00 was taken from CITY FINANCIAL CONSUMER FINANCE INDIA LTD. with repayment for a period of 3 years with 36 EMIs starting from October 2007 and up to September 2010 amounting each of Rs. 1281=00 P.M. (Auto Loan Account No. is[protected].

2. The repayment was started w.e.f. October 2007 through ECS from my South Indian Bank. .
3. I have been repaying my EMI’s regularly on monthly basis since October 2007. The five EMI’s were paid by cash.
4. I was astonished to receive a call in 1st week of August 2010 from CITY FINANCIAL CONSUMER FINANCE INDIA LTD. The person calling told me that you have Rs. 5700=00 balance as interest in addition to two balances EMI’s. When I told the concerned person that I have been repaying my EMI’s regularly through ECS and only five EMI’s were paid by cash. Then what is the meaning of interest at the end. And I was never told such things before. But the person calling was not wanting to hear me and threatened me to see consequences to me and to my daughter and family.
5. I have been calling and complaining to the City Financial i.e. on 5/8/2010, 12/8/2010, 19/8/2010 and on other dates regarding un due amount of Rs. 5700=00 and threatening by Bank representatives. But still I have been receiving life threatening calls to pay Rs. 5700=00. On 19/8/2010, I again received a call from City Financial agent asking me very rudely to pay Rs 5700=00 as interest. I asked him to explain the reason for interest but person was so rude that he did not wanted to hear me and I disconnected the phone. Now I am repeatedly receiving threatening calls for payment. More over I have been paying my EMIs regularly through ECS. Then what is the meaning of interest?
6. Sir I request the concerned authorities of City Financial not to harass me further and also to delete undue interest of Rs. 5700=00 otherwise I have no option except to move Ombudsman, Reserve Bank of India and Consumer Forum and also I am going to lodge FIR to Police to take action against such a most worse City Financial bank in India for threatening, unnecessary harassing, extracting money by threatening and cheating.

From: SARITA KUMARI,