[Resolved]  City Finance / Personal Loan — harressment from recovery dept

I had taken a loan from citi finance on 30, oct, 06 of Rs.49, 999, Loan A/c No[protected] & EMI - Rs.2389.00.Since then I am paying EmI in cash till date.but, due some problem I was not able to pay this month EMI.Although I had called up the Recovery Executive for EMI.but, was not able to arrange the cash, as my boss is out of town.This all conversation has been convey to the collection executive on phone.But, there was a treathen response from him saying that u have to pay EMI within 24 hours otherwise u have face the problem & started giving bad words .I am trying to explain him that this is the first time happening and I will pay till 27 March 09.
But, he is not understanding it and just harreshing me by telling me that i[censored] cannot pay the money why u had taken the Loan.
Before this also Citi Finance collection executive was harreshing me, but I had managed to keep quit.But, not this time .
So, I herewith request u enquire and look in the matter properly.
And then lauch the complain on behalf of my statement if such thing happen reqularly.Then a common person like can go for a option like suicide.
Detail of collection dept of Citi Finance:
Tel no- [protected] / [protected].
Executive No-[protected]