[Resolved]  CLAIMS DEPARTMENT-O2 TELECOMS 2009 FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT DRAWS — claiming of reward

i have received a message from Dr. Steve Mark that my mobile no. have won (500, 000.GBP) in the ongoing O2 TELECOMS 2009 FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT DRAWS, and to claim contact Dr. Steve Mark. When I contact Dr. Steve Mark, he suggested me to contact the NATWEST BANK PLC LONDON. Then I contact the above bank two days ago, who inform me to submit an Affidavit of claim, copy of winning certificate and my identity proof, which I have already submitted except the Affidavit of claim. For which Dr. Steve Mark suggested me to contact : The Principal Attorney Luda Chambers
#44 Stock port Road, Long sight Manchester M60 2DB - UK, Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
Tel: +[protected] who in reply ask me to submit 38, 640.00 thousand Indian Rupees.

So i kindly request you to give the information about all this message whether it is a fraud one or not.

Antaryami Das

Comments

O2 TELECOMMUNICATIONS CLAIMS DEPARTMENT — is it true r false

I got the SMS 8may 2009 form TM-CoCaCo and they send me that cogrrat! mobile no. has won a 500, 000 gbp in on going int'l monile no .draw in uk. so please conform me it true or fales...
hi one sms rec of great prize but i dont know its true or false
i got the msg on my mobile is it true i want to know that only
is it true r false ???
I got the SMS 20may 2009 form TM-CoCaCo and they send me that congrats! mobile no.([protected]) has won a 500, 000 gbp in on going int'l monile no .draw in uk. so please conform me it true or false.

2009 o2 telecoms — no

Dear Dr.Ben,
I am very happy to know that i have got the U.K draw 09 its a very surprise to me

Before last weeks i was out of station for 20 days and the mobile instrument was not with me, when i was come to home my wife shown me the SMS of Sir-"UK.Draw09".Then i was surprised about the SMS.I was to believe the SMS and thankful to Dr.Ben.
I have also similarly awarded 500000GBP from 02telecom financial empowerment draws.Now i am in touch with Barister Luda to secure the Afidebit who claims 38640 Indian Rupees. I want to know about the truth behind it.
aapka message aaya ..hamara price kab milega...
your message from congrats you have won prize of 200000 GB Pounds in 2009 02telecoms draws dated 16 Aug. 2009. so please send my price for below address.

Arun Digambar Gaikwad
Near tukaram maharaj mandir,
Pusad Tq.Pusad Dist. Yavatmal 445204

Mo.No.[protected]
i am also received your message from congrats you have won prize of 200000 GBP in the 2009 (02TE) int'l mobile draws uk. dated 24 sep. 2009.
and to claim your prize contact Dr. Steve on E-mail - [protected]@live.com
so i kindly request you to give the information about all this message whether it is a fraud one or not. Please suggest me for further action through my e-mail.
if the so please send my price for below address.

kavi agarwal
mobile no - [protected]
Dr mark jude recieved email message that i got yahoo /MSN lottery held in London my mobile won one million pounds. So kindly sent my amount by this address given below; JOGA DAS ED OIL INDIA HOUSING COMPLEX TINGRAI COLONY BX-25 PO-DULIAJAN DIST-DIBRUGARH ( ASSAM ) PIN NO.786602

Nokia 1662-2 — complaint for issuing my prize

I got meessage on 5th Oct 09 that my Mobile no has won a prize of 500000 pounds i want to know the truth
Nissar Ahmad Ganai
Mobile:[protected]
E
mail:[protected]@ganai.com

Thanks.
i have got paize won 200000GBP 2009(shell) int'l mobile draw to claim paize contact Dr. james ...is it true???????plase tel me what will i do confirm what is proceedare and conditions involved i will be thankful to you regards.
my id ;;; [protected]@rediffmail.com
ph; [protected]

add; riyaz qazi
kuratti tota
betgeri gadag 582102
dear sir,
my name is suram pranay .my mobie.model;1662-2, code ;0579241 IMEI;356921/03/289542/4 ;MADEBY NOKIA iam recived message from TM -DEMO.THAT MESSAGE CONATIAN;congratslations you won$ 300, 000 usdollars in 2009 microsoft mobile draw, To clami, contact Dr.willam. please replay my MOBILE. CLARITY THIS MESSAGE INFORMATION
PIEASE SEND MY MOBILE.
IAM SO POOR PIEASE SENDME RESULT
My Name is Indramohan singh.i have received a message from The YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY Organise By (Bill Gate) that my yahoo e-mail id. have won (750, 000.GBP).

indramohan,
uttarkashi, India

02 TELECOMS — 2009 (02TE) int'l mobile draw

Respected Sir,
I have received SMS on my mobile that i have won 200,000.00 GBP from 02 Telecoms and direct me to do certain steps to obtain that. I have proceed and received certificate from 02 Telecoms and now they are demanding FUND RELEASING ORDER for which i'm asked to pay 360 GBP.
They have already issued me:-
1. Winning code:- (02T-067#0*)
2. Certificate from 02 Telecoms
3. Fund Releasing Order No.B6865467HQI.
4. Temporary account:-CTBK-TEMP/ACCT 73065461

3. Dr. Pasgal Gazi
Financial Services Authorithy,England
E mail:- [protected]@live.com
Tel: [protected]

Sir, please clarify my great doubt and inform me at the earliest.

Thanking you.
I had received a sms from 02telecomsmobile on 21st December 09 am saying as under:

congrats you have won prize of 200, 000 Pounds in 2009 02 telecoms Intl mobile draw in U.K.To claim send your details to: [protected]@hotmail.com
So please register my complaint and find out the purpose

Thank you and regards.
Vinayak Mohite

on my mobile number [protected]

My Home Address is
526/2998, Akshay Society,
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Pimpri, Pune-18
I had received a sms from 02telecomsmobile on 22nd November 09 am saying as under:

congrats you have won prize of 200, 000 Pounds in 2009 02 telecoms Intl mobile draw in U.K.To claim send your details to: [protected]@live.com
So please register my complaint and find out the purpose

Thank you and regards.
Seema.R

on my mobile number [protected]

For Contact:
Leave a text to my cel...
Hi good eve, this is seema here i got a msg frm IDGLOBAL AT 1.20PM stating that your mobile has won you 200, 000, 00Pounds in the 2009 o2Telecoms intl Mobile Draw in UK. To accept, email your details to [protected]@live.com, & now I wanna know whether the msg what you 've sent is true or wat pls send the details to my ID and i need the purpose of the prize tooooo...

Yours faithfully,
Seema
i have received a message from [protected]@sbcglobal.net that my mobile no. have won (500, 000.GBP) in the ongoing O2 Telecoms Communications o[censored]nited Kingdom (O2TC) and to claim contact Mr. Jonathan Woods. When I contact Dr. Steve Mark, he suggested me to contact the NATWEST BANK PLC LONDON on email address fundremittance.[protected]@live.com. They advised me to complete the form and send with the fund release Application Letter to Nat West Bank Plc on fundremittance.[protected]@live.com so that they can process it and release my fund.

FOREIGN REMMITTANCE DEPARTMENT