Classic 231 Handset Reliance — regarding handsets

sir
i purchased classic 231 in the month of april 2007.from the next month of set purchasing hardware fault had come i had gone many times to the service center it was ot corrected by the service center as always new set is issued to me under warranty.i had got 5times new phone set under warranty but it always faulted. in the end i hadto purchase a other model.no hearing was done my nodal officer

Comments

I hate that phone. It has by far the worst battery i have ever experienced..
It is having very slow responce. I hate this mobile It also costs more from me...
sir
i purchased classic 231 in the month of november 2007.But it has lots of fault 1st is it is very slow, battery problem and last is reject SMS, which is badly features whenever i press the OK button then sending sms that calling number and quickly cut charges Re 1/- but my question is that how did i know that when will call come? Suppose that i open my menu and just press the OK button and that time some call come then what happen? You know oneday i have lost 12/- rupees for this features.Now you think it good or bad features. Why are you produce this type of mobile which is fullfill of bad features? I think you have not common sense...
very big problem in classic 231 hanset is that it comes in a emergency mode always
Why not contact: [protected]@zte.com.cn for help?
I am very Disrurbe from my Sim, Because it Suffers from Emergency Mode Plz,
Tell me Solution that how to open it,
please give me classic 231 battery model no.
My Mobile ZTE Classic 231.That mobile in Emeregency mode and Sim is not Accepted.
Am Switch on my mobile it will be some message (INSERT CARD and RESTART ).But am Insert the Reliance New sim card. Pls how to unlock the Emergency Mode.
can u tell me what can i do because my mobile is in emergency mode but my sim is working.my number is [protected] Please help me
klljjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...

Classic 231 Handset Reliance - regarding handsets