[Resolved]  Club 7 Holidays Ltd — SERVICES NOT PROVIDED AFTER TAKING MONEY

I HAVE BOOKED A EUROPE TOUR WITH CLUB 7 HOLIDAYS IN FEBRUARY 2010 FOR ME MY WIFE AND MY SON. THE DEPARTURE WAS SCHEDULED ON 27TH MAY 2010. I PAID THEM VISA CHARGES Rs 60,000 + ALL DOCUMENTS FOR PROCESSING OF VISA. LATER I ALSO PAID THE COMPLETE TOUR CHARGES TO THEM GRADUALLY. TILL 25TH MAY I KEPT ON ASKING ABOUT MY TICKET AND VISA BUT I WAS TOLD THAT IT WILL COME BEFORE MY JOURNEY AND I WAS TOLD NOT TO WORRY AS EVERYTHING WAS UNDER CONTROL. ON 25TH MAY I WAS TOLD THAT MY JOURNEY WAS POSTPONED BY A DAY TO 28TH MAY. STILL THEIR WAS NO WORD ABOUT VISA. ON 26TH MAY EVENING WHEN I WENT TO CLUB7 OFFICE TO ASK FOR VISA AND TICKET , ONLY THEN I WAS TOLD THAT MY VISA IS REFUSED AND I CANNOT GO ON EUROPE TOUR. WHEN I ASKED FOR REFUND I WAS TOLD THAT I WILL NOT GET ANY REFUND , RATHER I WAS TOLD TO GO ON A LONDON AND DUBAI TRIP AND FOR THAT I WAS FORCED TO PAY Rs 10,000 MORE THAN THE EUROPE TOUR PRICE. NOW AFTER COMING BACK I AM ASKING FOR REFUND OF COMPLETE TOUR PRICE + COMPENSATION , BUT THEY ARE JUSTIFYING THEMSELVES.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

O my God & here I was just thinking of approaching them for my Europe Holiday!! Thanks for the warning but would like to know the reasons why:
1. Visas were refused &
2. Whether there is no refund in case of such an eventuality. (I mean why should I have to go to Digha after being refused a trip to Sri lanka or never get my money back and that too at a higher price???!!!)
Sumit Roy