Coco-cola (Maaza-soft Drink) — Found Insect in Packed sealed Bottle

ajay_aries
Dear Sir / Mam
I purchased one maaza bottle from one of the store in south delhi and found insect floating in sealed bottle.
I only use to consume maaza and slice (Avoid others)

I like to know about the procedure .How can I make complaint agains the company because I bought this for my little daughter.

Consumer

Comments

hi...

Coco-cola (Maaza-soft Drink) Complaints - Found Insect in Packed sealed Bottle
View all Coco-cola (Maaza-soft Drink) complaints
Coco-cola (Maaza-soft Drink)
Posted:[protected] by surinder jaggi Send email
Found Insect in Packed sealed Bottle
Dear Sir / Mam
I purchased one maaza bottle from one of the store in Noida and found insect floating in sealed bottle.
I only use to consume maaza and slice (Avoid others)

I like to know about the procedure .How can I make complaint agains the company because I bought this for mine frnd.

Consumer
Dear Sir / Mam
I purchased one fanta, limca and coke bottle from one of the store in banglore(doddanekundi)and found some thing mixed in the mentioned softdrink bottlesThe bottles was not sealed properly.

I like to know about the procedure .How can I make complaint against the company or the shop keeper because iam 100 % sure some chemical is mixed in the drinks/.

Please revert back for some solution.

Today i purchased Coca cola Maaza bottle but the quality is totally reduced and it now like sweet water with some flavor, which is not at all tasty as earlier... we really loosing hopes with this quality less products...

Maaza bottle batch number: BN0120