[Resolved]  color chips india ltd hyderabad — delisting of share

dear sir
sir hold 4100 share of colorchips india ltd since 2-3year
purchases of news on BUSINESS LINE news paper company sayes
that we given great value to our shareholder. but since 2 year company share de-listed what i do please take legal action againast company and sebi other wise small investor dies please inform me
company when listed
company sectrery mr subramanayam told me that
we listing shortly but 2 year gone pleaSE take legal action
prakash kumar
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

Yes i also hold 340...
and no other information is given
I Purchaged color chips shares 1000 @ 8.21 rupees per share, on september, 2007.from sptember 17, till now no information

COLORCHIPS — DELISTING OF SHARES

THE FOLLOWING COMPANY IS DELISTED FROM STOCK EXCHANGES I.E. BSE & NSE
WE SMALL INVESTORS ARE DOOMED & HAVE LOST ALL OUR MONEY

THE PROMOTERS SHOULD BE HANGED

HOW CAN WE TAKE HELP OF LEGAL LAW?????
IS THE COMPANY GOING TO BE LISTED OR WE SMALL SHARE HOLDERS HAVE LOST MONEY .THE PROMOTERS SHOULD BE HANGED TO DEATH
I hold 1000 shares in color chips ltd purchased for Rs.12000/-. since it is delisted, no communication from the company. Whether the company will respond to public as a responsible corporates. These sort of companies create panic among investors, by suddenly delisting.

Respected authorities, pl respond to my email id.

colour chips india ltd — share listing

Two years back I purchased 1300 shares of colour chips India Ltd @8.21 . After one week this share suspended from trading . Last two years I am waiting for the relisting and this not happening at all. if we call up the company and we are not getting any response from the company also. companies one direct mobile no.[protected] and if calls up the mobile is simply ringing and nobody is picking up the phone also. like me lot of small investors trapped in this stock and lost their hard earned money . so please do the needful.
I hold 3000 shares in color chips, have been getting no response from the company officials about the relisting.
I also hold the 10000 shares of this compnay @12.50 . I don't know what to do now ?

Color chips india limited — Relisting of shares

The stock was purchases 5 years back at the price of Rs 20 Ex rights. Since 3 years the company is delisted and there's no news on the relisting of the same.

The reason for delisting is very vague. Would like to know whehther SEBI
is really for the small investor or just Big talks.
I alos hold a big quantity. Dont know what to do. Hoping sebi will come with a solution after getting so many complaints about this company. It also gives a bad impression for companies based in Hyderabad, AP. cases like satyam is an example. Someone should pressure upon promoters of Color Chip to respond.. ck rajan

color chips india ltd hyderabad
    File a Complaint