[Resolved]  Compact International, Andheri West, Mumbai - 400 053 — not received the delivery

Sir / Madam

I had won the Polo Wrist Watch (Product Code 7586) through Scratch 'n' Win with SBI Card Statement. I registered myself with M/s. Compact Internation through the helpline number[protected] and full-fill the all enquiries. I got the SMS on my mobile phone regarding the delivery address on 21.09.2009 from Mobile No. [protected]. I send my address via SMS on the same mobile number and Rs. 499/- had been debited from my SBI Credit Card on same day.

According to the terms & conditions of M/s. Compact International, the gift item will be delievered within 21 days but till date I have not received my Polo Wrist Watch (Product Code 7586). so kindly help me out .
My order no.:[protected]