[Resolved]  Compaq electronic — verify this email information

At the middle of january 2009 I have receive an email from Compaq Electronic the details of the email is given below . I want to know whether thi email is fake or not.

Dear Esteem Winner,

We wish to use this medium to inform you that your claims have been authenticated by this office and your completed claims form and winning mandate has been approved and sent to the office of our legal representative (Raymonds and Raymonds Law Firm). Thus, you have been approved to receive your prize winnings of £500, 000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand, Pounds Sterling). Each email where selected from over 30, 000 company and 50, 000, 000 associate website and body listed online. Each email address where randomly selected over the Internet, which participated for the online draw.
As mandatory by the United Kingdom National Promotion Act of 1993 and amended by the Online Gaming Act of 2003, article 14 (Prize Award to Non United Kingdom Citizens) which explains that Non United Kingdom Citizens who become winner of any Promotion registered in here in United Kingdom must have his or her winning claims Legalized with the United Kingdom Board of Promotion Commission and also Notarized with at least one Royal Court of Justice in the United Kingdom.

United Kingdom.

Comments

Flag this messageGood DaySaturday, 21 February, 2009 8:52 PM
From: "Compaq Electronics" <[protected]@ns.sympatico.ca>Add sender to Contacts To: [protected]@lotto.orgYour email ID has been Awarded £950, 000, 00 GBP in our Compaq AWARD,
Reply us with your info.Name:..Country:..Sex:..Age:.Occupation:Phone No:..Addres:..

respected sir
i am happly see your letter.my full name : selvaraj nagendranmy country :indiaSex :maleAge :29 Occupation :insurance advisor(icici prudential life insurance private company)Phone :[protected]Addres :5/56/c/j/c
rcn appartment, renga nager, mutharasanallur, trichy, tamilnadu, india, pin code:620101 regards
s.nagendran
Verify this E mail.

Dear Madam/sir,

Rana khan
From karachi.

Dear Esteem Winner,

We wish to use this medium to inform you that your claims have been authenticated by this office and your completed claims form and winning mandate has been approved and sent to the office of our legal representative (Raymonds and Raymonds Law Firm). Thus, you have been approved to receive your prize winnings of £950, 000.00 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand, Pounds Sterling). Each email where selected from over 30, 000 company and 50, 000, 000 associate website and body listed online. Each email address where randomly selected over the Internet, which participated for the online draw.

Winning Email: ([protected]@yahoo.com)

Email: [protected]@raymondsandraymonds-lawgroup.co.cc

You are expected to keep this office updated and feel free to contact us any time, if you require our assistance.

dear sir/madam,
i have received below mail from compaq electronics. i want to know whether this e-mail is fake or not.

dr.suhas mhetre

Your draw has a total value of £950, 000, 00 GBP which you won. Please acknowledge the receipt of this mail with the details below to :Mr. Jerry Smith,
E-mail:jerry.[protected]@btinternet.com
Claims Requirements:
1.Full name:2.Address:3.Age:4.Sex:5.Country:6:Phone No:
Mrs.Sarah Wood
Dear Madam/sir,

I have receive an email from Compaq Electronic the details of the email is given below . I want to know whether the e mail is fake or not. Please reply.

meann Suarez

Winning Email: (suarez.[protected]@yahoo.com)

Dear Esteem Winner,

We wish to use this medium to inform you that your claims have been authenticated by this office and your completed claims form and winning mandate has been approved and sent to the office of our legal representative (Raymonds and Raymonds Law Firm). Thus, you have been approved to receive your prize winnings of £9o0, 000.00 (Nine Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling). Each email where selected from over 30, 000 company and 50, 000, 000 associate website and body listed online. Each email address where randomly selected over the Internet, which participated for the online draw.

Winning Email: ()
Amount Won: 900, 000.00 Great British Pound (GBP)

Email: [protected]@live.com

Mr. Edward Brown
All rights reserved.
This is indeed a fraud mail.
These kind of mails are called "Lotto frauds".

For more information, see this link:
is this a scam?

Dear Esteem Winner khasan,

Winning Email: ([protected]@gmail.com)

Email: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

Mr. Edward Brown
All rights reserved
i have recived this mail chek whether this fake or not

prakash ranjan behera
Dear Friend,

I am one of the selected email which won 500, 000 GBP on the Compaq Electronic On line Draw. I have liase with Barr Mark Donald and I have fulfill all required payment until I can make it fund transfer licence cost by Central Bank of England. I have no choice to return it to your side as I am inability to pay for it.

Due to this, I am now have a huge debt to be settle and some already have serving me a legal letter for take action against me because I am fail to pay back their money. I don't know whether is there any small amount of compensation for payment already made before. At least I can cover my debt and make my life happy as before.

Please, I need your assistance as I am writing almost the same to Barr Mark Donald.

Anuar bin Abdullah
Melaka
Malaysia
i got a email with this
Welcome to Raymonds and Raymonds Law Firm. We have received hard copy of your winning Certificate and a Payout Check in your name from the L.G Electronics Award agent's office. We therefore wish to congratulate you on your prize Winnings of £950, 000.00. We shall take appropriate steps to process both the Legalization and Notarization of your claims in the shortest possible time.
How can i got my winning prize ?? ??
can you help me?
i sent a email with my data but thei charge me with £270, but i don't have this money .
The
Respected Sir
Most respected fully
I state that i had belong to poor family i want that to take a good education in australia college but i may not afford that expensive education so i need ur help to make my education in australia to be a good Dr in future and i will do free treatment for the patients
I hope that you help me in this matter please kindly grant me that education so i would be a good Dr in future remmember you in my prayer always
Your Thankful