[Resolved]  compaq presario 3630IL — Regarding Redemption Gift offer of Printer & UPS- Please treat it most urgent

I had purchased a compaq 3630 IL Desktop and has send all the documents & D.D as desired by you but till date I am not able to track status of my offer. Please find the details as below:

· Product purchased: - Desktop compaq 3630 IL
· Date of sending the documents-03/03/09 through YES Courier 693· Exact Name on which the Claim was Registered - Pradeep Kumar Rastogi Redemption Code: OLVSVE48G9
· Product Serial Number- SERIAL NUMBER INA8470528
· Demand Draft Number-035614 (Syndicate Bank ) OF Rs 999/- in favor of Innovative incentives & events pvt. ltd., payable at chandigarh
· Dealership name- Rastogi Enterprises
· Dealership City- DHANAURA, Distt. J.P.NAGAR ( U.P)

In this respect I floated my query on redemption support website but unable to get proper response.You are requested to please respond as soon as possible that when I am going to get my Printer & UPS & please update me with current state of affairs related to my offer.

Pradeep Kumar Rastogi
[protected]@rediffmail.com

Comments

Dated Of Complaints 06/07/2009

Solutions Intearated Marketing Pvt. Ltd.,
New Delhi

Sub: Regarding Redemption Gift offer of Motorola Smart Phone Q8- Please treat it most urgent

I had purchased a Compaq Laptop CQ40-317TU and has send all the documents & D.D as desired by you but till date I am not able to track status of my offer. Please find the details as below:

· Product purchased: - COMPAQ LAPTOP CQ40-317TU
· Date of sending the documents-27/06/09 through On-Dot Courier *[protected]*
· Exact Name on which the Claim was Registered -GAGANDEEP SINGH
Redemption Code:2D6ZGYH513
· Product Serial Number- SERIAL NUMBER: - (S) CND91045RS
File Ref. No. 621829
· Demand Draft Number-000219 (HDFC Bank) OF Rs 3, 999/- in favor of Solutions Intearated Marketing pvt. ltd., payable at New Delhi
· Dealer name- The LAPTOP'S Ganesh Market, Hisar Haryana 125001
· Dealer City- Hisar Haryana 125001 INDIA

In this respect I floated my query on redemption support website but unable to get proper response.You are requested to please respond as soon as possible that when I am going to get my Motorola Smart Phone Q8 Model & please update me with current state of affairs related to my offer.

GAGANDEEP SINGH
Address Candidate name Gagandeep Singh C% Chitarhar Printing Press, Railway Road, Aggarsain Chowk, JAKHAL Mandi (Fatehabad) Haryana Pin code 125133 India Ph.[protected], [protected] Email- [protected]@gmail.com AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Chandigarh

Sub: Regarding Redemption Gift offer of Printer & UPS- Please treat it most urgent

I had purchased a HP A6710 Desktop and has send all the documents & D.D as desired by you but till date I am not able to track status of my offer. Please find the details as below:

· Product purchased: - HP Pavillon A6710 Desktop
· Date of sending the documents-07/04/09
· Exact Name on which the Claim was Registered - RAJESH KUMAWAT
Redemption Code: AGICHCHG1A
· Product Serial Number- SERIAL NUMBER INA908039D
· Rs 999/- in favor of Innovative incentives & events pvt. ltd., payable at chandigarh
· Dealership name & Address- Lokrsh Thakur - A- Malviya Nagar Crystal Court Mall, Jaipur
· Dealership City- JAIPUR.

Rajesh Kumawat
[protected]@ymail.com
Chandigarh

I had purchased a HP 6610IN Desktop and i got the ups but iam not able to get printer and has send all the documents & D.D as desired by you but till date I am not able to track status of my offer. Please find the details as below:

· Product purchased: - Desktop HP A6610 IN
· Date of sending the documents-05/03/09 through DTDCCourier H58172220
· Exact Name on which the Claim was Registered -MOHAMMED ZAMEER
Redemption Code UPGZZ4NO9S
· Product Serial Number- SERIAL NUMBER INA84207Q8
· Demand Draft Number-011251 (HDFC Bank) OF Rs 999/- in favor of Innovative incentives & events pvt. ltd., payable at chandigarh
· Dealership name- R S COMPUTERS Distt. HYDERABAD (A.P)
· Dealership City- hyderabad

In this respect I floated my query on redemption support website but unable to get proper response.You are requested to please respond as soon as possible that when I am going to get my Printer & please update me with current state of affairs related to my offer.

mohammed zameer
[protected]@yahoo.in
how to install windows xp
Chandigarh

I had purchased a HP PAVILION A3660IN Desktop and has send all the documents & D.D as desired by you but till date I had recieved only a U.P.S but not printer and not able to track status of my offer. Please find the details as below:

· Product purchased: - Desktop HP A3660 IN
· Date of sending the documents-10/03/09 through THE PROFESSIONAL Courier J57648119
· Exact Name on which the Claim was Registered - N.SRI HARSHA Redemption Code: 0Z717RN10R
· Product Serial Number- SERIAL NUMBER CNX83715M6
· Demand Draft - (State Bank Of India) OF Rs 999/- in favor of Innovative incentives & events pvt. ltd., payable at chandIgarh

N.SRI HARSHA

· Exact Name on which the Claim was Registered -SANJAY KUMAR DUBEY
Redemption Code:VIGAGHVFJS
· Product Serial Number- SERIAL NUMBER: - (S) CND91045K6
· Demand Draft OF Rs 5, 499/

In this respect I floated my query on redemption support website but unable to get proper response.You are requested to please respond as soon as possible that when I am going to get my Motorola Phone & please update me with current state of affairs related to my offer.

SANJAY KUMAR DUBEY
Address Candidate name SANJAY KUMAR DUBEY.S/O SHRI SURENDRA KUMAR DUBEY, SHIV SHAKTI NAGAR WADR NO-2, BANDA (BELAI )DISTT- SAGAR, MADHYA PRADESH, PIN CODE NO-470335
MOBILE NO-[protected]
EMAIL- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Compaq pc SG3430IL — Regarding Redemption Gift offer of Printer & UPS- Please treat it most urgent

Redemption Gift offer of printer & ups
Dated: 03.11.2009

Chandigarh

I had purchased a SG 3430 IL Desktop and has send all the documents & D.D as desired by you but till date I am not able to track status of my offer. Please find the details as below:

• Product purchased: - Desktop SG 3430 IL
• Date of sending the documents-20/12/08 through Flyking Courier 58454024.
• Exact Name on which the Claim was Registered – CHANDRA SHEKHAR VERMA Redemption Code: IDOSWS66CB
• Registered Mobile Number- [protected]
• Product Serial Number- SERIAL NUMBER INA82909LN
• Demand Draft Number-808003 (The Federal Bank Ltd. Raipur) OF Rs 1000/- in favor of Innovative incentives & events pvt. ltd., payable at chandigarh
• Dealership name- Com Con India Solution, Distt. Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
• Dealership City- Raipur, Distt. Raipur (Chhattisgarh)

Chandra Shekhar Verma
verma.[protected]@gmail.com, verma.[protected]@yahoo.co.in

compaq pc — Redemption Gift offer of printer & ups

Dated:19/12/2009

CEO
Innovative Incentives & Events Pvt. Ltd.

• Product purchased: - Desktop SG 3430 IL
• Date of sending the documents-20/12/08 through Flyking Courier 58454024.
• Registered Mobile Number- [protected]
• Product Serial Number- SERIAL NUMBER INA82909LN
• Dealership name- Com Con India Solution, Distt. Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
• Dealership City- Raipur, Distt. Raipur (Chhattisgarh)

Chandra Shekhar Verma