[Resolved]  Compaq Presario Notebook-V-2381 — Defective product

Defective Compaq Presario Note Book-V-2381 Sr. No.CNF545282Z.

Dear Sir, I have written letters dated 19.6.2008, 02.07.2008 and 18.07.2008 on the above subject.

It is further submitted that upon my complaint dated 19.6.2008, there was some enquiry from your Pune office Ist by Mr. Durgesh (Mobile No. [protected]) and subsequent Mr. Sanjay. But Mr. Sanjay for the reasons known to him played a role that my compliant will not be entertain and accordingly when I tendered laptop to M/S Syscon at Goa on 17.7.2008, they said the laptop is OK and regarding problem of left side slot out from the laptop it is told that Ist give a letter that the laptop is Ok then M/S Syscon will see what he can do for that.. Accordingly I forced to take back the laptop in a defective condition. I also informed that to remove the defect is necessary as it will carry out of country but no cognizance have been taken and in a defective condition the laptop was carried abroad.

When my son who is using the said laptop came in India, I approached to your representative M/S Simtecs Computronics Pvt. Ltd. at Goa they immediately said that Cd Driver is defective, whereas M/S Syscon forced to carry the same in a defective condition, and therefore the said CD Drive was replaced vide Tag No. IN 03607695 on 06.1.2009. Please take necessary action against M/S Syscon for their act to force me to carry defective laptop.

As far as problems of left side slot out from the laptop, which is creating lot of problem to carry the laptop which is basic character of it, no solution is given even by M/S Simtecs Computronics Pvt. Ltd and my son is carrying the same as it is.

Besides the above said problems I have tendered my laptop to you for the following occasion for various defects -

1. Mother board is failed and requires replacing the same. An indent was placed and on 19.06.2006 the mother board was replaced under service tag no, INO 1283326.

2. While replaced the mother board, it was not fitted properly and thus note book was not booting and therefore required to go again to authorized service provider at Mumbai, because at that time the note book was in Mumbai, M/S Kay Impex Pvt. Ltd. on 26.07.2008

3. For problem with scroll lock key, on being shown to dealer again on 24.12.2007 the key board was replaced on 27.12.2007 vide tag no INO 2674673.

4. Again on being problem, as shift key was not working and a blue light was persisting, the Hard disk was replaced vide tag no. INO 2674663, on 29.12.2008

5. Again on being problem with the speaker, reported on 09.05.2008 the same is replaced vide tag

No. INO 3021749 on 13.05.2008.

6. Again on being problem in CD drive on 02.06.2008, the same was replaced vide tag no. INO

3189118 on 03.06.2008.

7. CD Drive again replaced vide Tag No. IN 03607695 on 06.1.2009

From the above you will agree that I faced lot of problems with the said laptop and still there are problems of left side slot out from the laptop, which creating lot of problem to carry the laptop which is basic character of it. With the past history of the said laptop and with the so many problems occurred in it again and again I am sure that I was sold defective piece of laptop and therefore I once again request you to replace the same or refund the amount. Please note that after being purchased care pack your company failed to provide the required service and therefore you are liable to pay compensation also, which please note.

Presently the laptop is in abroad i.e. in USA.( Illinois at Urbana-Champaign) along with my son who is using it.

Comments

Compaq Presario Notebook-V-2381 — Supply of defective product

Reg:- Defective Compaq Presario Note Book-V-2381 Sr. No.CNF545282Z.

That I have purchased one Compaq Presario Note Book-V-2381 Sr. No.CNF545282Z for my son Mr. Deep Gupta and for that I have to submit as under -

The said Compaq Presario Note Book was purchased on 29.12.2005. Being defective the mother board is replaced on 19.06.2006. While replaced the mother board, it was not fitted properly and thus note book was not booting and therefore required to go again to authorized service provider at Mumbai, M/S Kay Impex Pvt. Ltd. on 26.07.2008. Being defective, the Key board it is replaced on 27.12.2007. Being defective the Hard disk was replaced on 29.12.2008. Being defective, the speaker is replaced on 13.5.2008. Being defective, the CD drive was replaced on 03.06.2008.

One panel from left side of note book is now out, and the authorized service provider is unable to repair the same with a reason that it is a dummy part. The company has given me a faulty note book or repaired/ old note book and thus after getting the same I am facing continues problem, if it is not so, the quality of product is poor and the same should be replaced.

The said Note book is under extended warranty and even then the company is not ready to solve the problem, is a case of cheating and required necessary action. I have already taken the matter with the company, but to no avail.

No. INO 3021749 on 13.05.2008.

3189118 on 03.06.2008.