[Resolved]  Compaq Presario V6425TU — Need Audio driver

I have one Compaq Presario V6425TU Notebook PC purchased in Oct 07 from Jodhpur.

S/N: CNF7343N5X
P/N: GS072PA#ACJ
PRODUCT: PRESARIOV6000

The dealer did not provide me any driver CD and asked for download driver from company web site.

Due to virus in my laptop i format it but now I am unable to get driver from web site. Kindly ether send me AUDIO Driver or provide me the URL from which i could get it.

Abhishek Rai

Comments

Compaq Presario V6425TU — gift item not received

I have purchased Campaq persaria v 6425tu Laptop Serial No CNF7343LNQ on dated 25 Sep 2007 from M/S AGM sales corporation Shop No 38 A/2 south block bahu plaza Jammu.Regarding gift item they have given Redemption code : M1BCCU1XKN, we have log on the web site and Rs 200 (Rupees two hundred) draft along with photocopy of the original bill and cutting of token No on the box also forwarded. In view of the above we have not recd any gift nor intimation. pl look the matter urgent.
dipaly drivers
i format my computer due to virus problem but now i cant find sound driver for my laptop

S/N: CNF7343N5X
P/N: cnu712011Z
PRODUCT: PRESARIOV6000
service tag : v6425tu

amrinder singh maan
please give me all driver of v 6425tu please..

its urgent, ,
exel
i prateek kumar purchase compaq laptop- 6425 tu in 2007 from ahmednagar. i want all the drivers of this model. pls send me on my email add urgent. including graphics and all related to this model. pls send it soon.

your's faithfully
PRATEEK

GS072PA#ACJ — I NEED THE DRIVER

Need Audio driver
I have one Compaq Presario V6425TU Notebook PC purchased in NOV 07 from ORISSA.

S/N: CNF7363XPX
P/N: GS072PA#ACJ
PRODUCT: PRESARIO V6000

Asish kumar panda
same
i need audio drivers for compaq presario v 6425tu laptop plz. help me from where i get this driver
i want download compaq presario 6425tu
sir i format my laptop v 6425TU due to virus so i want to all driver of my laptop. plz send drivers on my e-mail id.
I agree but till some extent!!! I got some drivers from the dealer but those do not work properly. I want to get all the drivers for this model as i also own it!!! I mean to say all the drivers that work in windows xp as well as in vista. I have the model V6425TU.. So plz send me them. I need them..
my shopkeeper doesnot provide all types of drivers
plz provide the drivers...

humble request