[Resolved]  complaint against auto rickshaw/refusal to play as well as physical assault — misbehavivour refusal to ply

I reached Borivili station east, Mumbai by Vadodra Express train from Baroda on 14.6.2009 at around 03.50 hrs. Since the train halted at Platform No 6 I came out on the eastern side with my 2 peices of luggage(briefcase and hand bag). The Auto driver MH 03AA 8752, came ahead and asked me to sit in his auto. after I sat he asked for my destination. When i told him that i need to go to Link Road Borivili West, he stated that he is not ready to go to west and that i should look for another auto. When i refused to get down and insisted to take near the cop or police station he got down, gathered 10 to 12 auto drivers, threw down my luggage and dragged me out physically. luckily my laptop which was in the bag did not damaged, else i would have suffered. I immediately went to the Borivili East police station and registered a non cognizable complaint No 1015/09 dated 14.6.2009. Will there be any action against the errant and bullying auto driver? Whom should I approach for further redrressal?

Comments

Ther wont be any action as you were the one who started all these..
when he didnt want to go to a particular place.. why should you force him.
Strict action should be taken by cops.
Auto driver cannot say no to passengers. also Auto driver shouldnt have manhandled u.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other