[Resolved]  Confirm AC ticket — Seat allotment anomaly

I booked two railway A/C tickets from IRCTC wedsite for my family member (PNR no. [protected] and [protected]). The tickets were from Dibrugarh Town to Guwahati in Kamrup express on 15.6.2009.For getting desired bearths( two lower bearths for senior citizen lady and one middle bearth for my wife) I had to booked ticket twice and then cancelled unsuitable bearths by loosing my hard earn money as cancellation charges.But to my surprise, while boarded the train they were found that the alloted bearths for them had been changed and reallocated by the railway authority as per their wish without any notification.This type of changes by the authority as per their wish without any prior information lead harrasment and uncomfort to dignified passengers.

This is not a isolated case by NFR, lots of other anomalies has been reported by passengers from time to time.
So, my request to the railway authority let your staff to behave like a responsible govt. servant and sevice our polite and dignified people in proper way to uphold the dignity of North -East India, s people.

yours