[Resolved]  Congruent Info-Tech Pvt. Ltd — Worse HR practise

As I am writing this complaint I have utmost respect for the Business development Manager who took my interview and with whom I spoke to before collecting my offer letter from this company. My repect for the company and its practises took a beating when I met the Asst. Manager HR. One minute talk with her and I realized that this is not the company that I would be working. She is rude in talking and also she has this attitude that a candidate turning up to collect the offer letter is some cheap and third rated one.

My perception is that the sales team is capable as I could infer it from my interview itself but the company has done a poor thing by placing such an arrogant and cultureless person in this position.

HR people are the face of the company along with the Business Development staffs. One in the people perspective and other in the client perspective. Both has to be handled with care. Mr. Rajesh who handles sales is a very competent person. I wish I could say something of the same sort about the HR lady.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other