[Resolved]  Cooking Centre, 77 - G. T. Road, Rishra, Hooghly, Code No.[protected]. Cooking Gas Distributor. — Irregular Service and harassment to consumers.

Respected Sir,

I Ramdeo Prasad Yadav, Residing at : Sen Plaza II, 3rd floor, 49/21 - Rabindra Sarani, Rishra, District - Hooghly, (West Bengal), PIN - 712 248,

do hereby complain against the
Cooking Centre, 77 - G.T. Road, Rishra, Hooghly, Code No.[protected]. Cooking Gas distributer, for their too poor services, very bad behavior with the consumers and nonresponse of calls.

Respected Sir, The following points may please be noted :

1. We ordered for a refill gas cylinder on 21/07/2009 vide order no.10998, and was assured that we
should get the refilled cylinder within three days.

2. After three days on the 4/07/09 when I tried to contact them on their telephone no.[protected]
at about 11:00 a.m. I never got any response for two and half hours. later I hanged up.

3. On 21/07/2009 the same thing had happened, while my wife was trying to book the gas cylinder refill
over telephone they never picked up their telephone. She tried to contact them for full three hours but
they didn't response. Lastly she had to take a rikshaw and went to the Cooking Centre. There when
she asked them why they were not picking the telephone, the man on counter behaved very badly
with her and said that " Bari te bose bose khali telephone ghuraley hobey na!!! Eikhane esey soi korley
tobey gas paben!!! Naholey bari tey bose thakun!! Amra eikhane apnar baper chakor noi je apni
khali bari te bose phone ghuraben ar amra apnar juney chhutbo!!!"
4. On 01/08/2009 I tried to contact them over their telephone no.[protected]. After half an hour one
person recieved the phone. On enquiring about the position of my order he replied very rudely and
said me that it will take three days more. But when I told him that I should go to the higher authority
he just hung up. And to my great surprise I got my refilled cylinder at my doorstep in half an hour.

Respected Sir, I am facing these kind of problems constantly. I have been provided by the double cylinder facility, but still we have to go out for food as there is no gas at home on and of. I thing many people are facing these types of problems in this area.

Further I would like to point out that the men at the Cooking Centre had offered me previously a quick service if I am interested to spend extra bucks. But neither I was interested in these kind of offers nor I gave it any importance. But, now I think some people are sure facilating themselves with these offers and others like me are facing problems. So, an enquiry may please be done against the MALPRACTICE at COOKING CENTRE, 77 - G.T. Road, Rishra, Hooghly, Code No.[protected]. Cooking Gas distributer as well a good service to the consumers may please be ensured.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
Ramdeo Prasad Yadav,
[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

I do agree with the complain. The service is one of the worse I ever found. Also the insist we buy gas oven from them when new connection is given or less they are reluctant to give new connection.

I would strongly recommend an enquiry. The behaviour is certainly very rude of Cooking Centre personnel.
pl. confirm why apply on line booking
i have booked on 10th May 2011 @ received massage on 2152011 that cylinder delivered on same date with cash memo no. 16192 but i cant got cylinder.pl, reply us immediatly.

ur's
Radha Kant Pathak
amar consumar no-23573, ami phone gas book karechi 27/04/12.cash memo no-1733. ami gas ekhone o pai ni. eta anek din dhare hache er ekta suraha karun.delivery man der blacke gas bickri kara bandha karun.abang upajukta babasta karun.
i have booked a refile on dt 24/12/14, cash memo no-[protected] and booking no-667348
but 27 day have alredy gone i have not received my cylinder, so kindely arrianged the same as fastely.

thanking you
pradip kumar dubey
9 r.b.c road rishra
falt no-402
consumer no-23413
I too agree with all of you. My parents who are 75 plus visited thrice to cooking centre office for filling KYC form. each time they are return them with one or other absurd cause.

Satyajit Banerjee
Nagpur
I do agree with the above complain. Both the person sitting there are really painful to tolerate. They does not know how to behave with the customer. They literally misbehave with the customer. Today my mother went to clarify if a gas booking got cancelled what should be the procedure as the boy serve the cylinder did not supply it as we both were not home. But both the person at booking centre misbehaved with my mother. My question is if both the person in a family are working what will be the procedure to receive the gas cylinder so that it would not get cancelled.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other