[Resolved]  Core Corporate Solutions New Delhi — EPF A/C No. not allotted

I was an contractual employee in Core Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
This placement agency is located back side of Bhikaji Kamaji Place. I can provide the complete address for this agency later.
Is there any procedure for taking any action against this FRAUD agency by your organization. I was working in BSES Yamuna Power Limited, New Delhi
from 02 Feb 2004 to 31 Aug 2004. When I applied for EPF withdrawl as per the EPF allotted by the above named agency then I got an reply that your EPF has been withdrawn earlier.My application was returned by the Nehru Place, Delhi Office.

Name : Satya Prakash Singh
Father's Name : Shri Ghanshyam Singh
Date of Birth : 07/07/1964
Agency Name : Core Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi
Salary : 7500/- per month
Period of working : 02 Feb 2004 to 31 Aug 2004.
Address : 362, Sector-16
Avas Vikas Colony
Sikandra, Agra-282007
My contact No. : +91 [protected]

[protected]@nic.in <[protected]@nic.in>

Comments

I will wait for your reply.
I was an contractual employee in Core Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Is there any procedure for taking any action against this FRAUD agency by your organization. I was working in BSES Rajdhani Power Limited, New Delhi
from 02 April 2005 to 31 Aug 2005. When I applied for EPF withdrawl as per the EPF allotted by the above named agency then I got an reply that your EPF no is alloted to another person name.My application ia already submit in nehru place office on 14 feb. but still i am waiting my pf.

Name : ANURAG AGARWAL
Father's Name : DEEPAK KUMAR AGARWAL
Date of Birth : 1171977
Agency Name : Core Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi
Salary : 7000-Per month
Period of working : 02 April 2005 to 31 Aug 2005.
Address : 1271-sec 28
faridabad haryana
My contact No. : +91 [protected], [protected]

[protected]@nic.in <[protected]@nic.in>
With due respect and humble submission, I Would like to bring into your notice that, I had served with M/S KASMIK ENTERPRISES With PF A/C No-DL/3999/76 during 1984. In the then prevailing circumstances during OCT/NOV 1984and in the fear of death, I along with my family shifted TO PUNJAB FROM DELHI and later on it was learn that my above said establishment was burnt due to anti SIKH RIOTS.

During 1986 I had applied for with-drawl of PF Claim but I was told that my claim has been settled. On my personal visit to EPFO office at New Delhi I was told that my PF claim has already been settled on[protected]. A copy of EPFO New Delhi letter no:- a/c/81/04/02/3999/76 4658 of[protected] is attached herewith.

Sir In this connection it is submitted that the above said office has neither intimated the cheque no. and date nor the name of bank in whose favor the cheque was sent. It is worth mentioning here that they have also not intimated the name of the claimant with percentage in whose favor the Cheque was sent On enquiry. I was told that the record is not found traceable.

sir, i have was told by the staff member of Ludhiana. that all the particulars of the payment in whose favor the Cheque was sent can be found from the cash book. sir the attitude of staff a EPFO towards the victim of Riots has been most callous as they refused to give me in written the details of my settlement of my PF claim..

It is therefore requested to your good self to prevail upon the EPFO authorities at New Delhi for my settlement of PF claim. Sir it is worth mentioning that as per the manual of accounting procedure of EPFO. If the payment have been made wrongly to any person then payment to genuine claimant shall be made without waiting from recovery the wrongful claims. It is not understood as to why the EPFO authorities are not taking any action for settlement of my PF claim.

I hope your good self will take necessary action to get my PF claim settled at the earliest.

Thanks and regards
HARBANS SINGH
H.No-870, LIG Flats Phase-1
Urban-Estate, Dugri Road (Ludhiana)141002 Pb.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other