[Resolved]  core network solutions , rafi ahamed kadwe road,park street. — unskilled teacher and unskilled managment

never go to core network solutions, parkstreet, kolkata, shivam building, , , 6th floor.
they have no skilled faculty. .net, java, php, networking. in each and every department you can find unskilled faculty. they are duing msc or mca or b.tech in private nad not in a regular cource. they are not proper skilled. i was there as .net trainee. but our faculty is a murga. know nothing.

mr. kausab is a great froud person.

Comments

As per my knowledge Core is good for Networking only. And many of my known person got good future from Core.
core network solution is basically a training institute where students r victimised by lucrative offers and their hard earned money is simply wasted...they simply charge students around Rs20, 000 for ccna course and da training is simply a waste..faculty is useless u simply have to keep in mind that u have to study on ur own to get through ccna...which is compulsory to get a job from here...now how do u get a job here? they recruit u in companies like pekon where u are supposed to get a pay of around 12, 000-10, 000 u get a meagre amount of 5, 000-6, 000 which is in general a tie up and corenetwork sucks ur salary every month...this is true...and make sure that u take a receipt when u make a payment or son of a kausab will simply deny taking any money from u...that piece of kausab is a bloody cheat
THE OTHER NAME OF FRAUD...CORE NETWORK SOLUTIONS...CNS.I am a victim of it.I am a fresh graduate engineer of 2009 batch...ITME, diamond harbour, west Bengal.In our college they had done a on campuss drive, where out of 22-23..they have selected 16 students.they represented their company as a networking company, and offerd a pay package of 10k per annum+home allowance+ DA allowance and fooding allowance.Our training got started from january'09...and they charged 20000 for a really hopeless traing...where the quality of trainin is worse than anything...in this way they made us a committement to provide us a job at peacon at 9000k+other allowances as stated above in the month of july, but july went away, and certainly they told us that u have 2 give another 12500 fr a global exam in the month of august.gradually after loosin a sum of RS.20000 none was ready to give another 12500 in vane.AND GRADUALLY WE DISCOVER THAT IT IS A FRAUD TRAININ INSTITUTE THAT SEARCHES YOUNG GRADUATE AND SIMPLY SUCKS 20000 IN THE NAME TO PROVIDE A LUCRATIVE JOB, IN BIG BIG COMPANIES LIKE..NATIONAL HIGHWAY AUTHORITY OF INDIA, AIRCELL, WIPRO, RELIANCE...ETC

KAUSAB, KUNAL(KAUSAB'S YOUNGER BROTHER)----THE TOTAL FAMILY IS IN THIS BUSSINESS OF FRAUD.AND MR.BOTHRA IS ALONG WITH THEM.

I APPEAL TO THE CONSUMERS FORUM THROUH THIS BLOG, THAT I JUSTICE SHOULD BE GIVEN TO ME AND OTHERS SHOULD LOOK CAREFULLY BEFORE LEAPING INTO THE DAY DREAMIN WORDS OF KAUSAB..BECAUSE OUR MONEY IS EARNED HARD AND ITS NOT FOR GIVING AWAY TO VANE.

CORE BANKING SOLUTION IS THE OTHER BRANCH OF THIS FRAUDANT.
CNS(CORE NETWORK SOLUTION) 100%GENUINE AUTHENTIC FRAUD ENTERPRISE RUN ALL IN ALL BY MR KOUSAB CHAKROBORTY OTHERS R MR KUNAL, BODRA AND ETC.. CNS PROMISES YOUNG FRESHERS TO PROVIDE WITH JOB OPPERTUNITY AFTER COMPLETING CCNA, MCSE AND OTHER SUCH COURSES.. THEY CHARGE YOU 20000 THOUSAND FOR THE CCNA COURSEAND ANOTHER 12500 FOR THE EXAM . FACULTYS ARE BOGUS, YOU GET TO LEARN NOTHING. KOUSAB CONVINCES EVERYBODY AND EVEN MAKES PROMISES THAT YOU WOULD BE WORKING ALONG WITH TOP NOTCH COMPANYS LIKE HCL, .IBM NETSOL., WIPRO, ETC.ETC AFTER A LONG 6 MONTHS YOU GET TO KNOW THOSE ASSURANCES WERE FAKE..

GUYS I HAVE SUFFERED SERIOUS HARRASMENT AND EMBARASSMENT AND I DONT WANT ANYONE TO SUFFER THE SAME...

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR KOUSAB..
I KNOW U WOULD BE WATCHING THIS BLOGS U PIECE OF STINKING . U DIRTY REDNECK U MIGHT BE THINKING U WOULD GET AWAY WITH THIS..WELL IF YOU THINK SO.. YOU R LIVING IN A FOOLS PARADISE.. I WOULD TAKE MY 20 Ks SOONER OR LATER .I SWEAR I W'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND TAKE U BY THE COLLAR AND MAKE YOU SQUEAL ..AND MAKE YOU KISS MY . U DICKHEAD SCUMBAG.
Boss all of you here with complaints against CNS ( core network solutions ) are big losers and nothing. I was a student of Government college of engineering and textile technology sreerampore and was picked up in the same manner through campus drive with all o[censored] who have written all this blogs. And YOU deepnil when did u last passed the internal test to get eligible for final placement. ALL OF YOU WHO ARE SPEAKING AGAINST CNS AND KAUSAB SIR SHOULD REMEMBER THAT WE ARE TOTAL SEVENTEEN CANDIDATES WHO WERE THERE TRAINEE WITH YOU ALL. NOW AS U COULD NOT QUALIFY FOR THE FINAL EXAM YOU ARE BAD MOUTHING THE COMPANIES NAME AND KAUSAB SIRS NAME. HE IS A GOD IN OUR EYES. ATLEAST ALL O[censored]S WHO ARE CURRENTLY THE EMPLOYEE OF CNS CONSIDER THIS. YOU BLODDY LOSERS YOU ESCAPIST, FAILURES JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND SLEEP IN YOUR MOTHERSS LAP. DONT YOU PEOPLE DARE TO SPEAK AGAINST OUR COMPANY AND KAUSAB SIR. HE IS A GENIUS AND A MAN OF STRONG COMMITMENTS AND PARTS. WE ALL LOVE AND RESPECT HIM.
Yes suraj kausab may be god to you because u may be a part of this fraud now, ...i know very well that this is insisted by kausab and kunal only to write this things in consumers forum...by you.so sir...i will request you to, to ask your GOD about my score in the exam...and ask him who is escapeist, ...bye the way how much money u got to write this things here...all the comments here are failures?are escapist...and u alone here is successful and brave, , , ...really hats off to you and your GOD...thanks for the fraud u and ur GOD made and will made in the future...i dont know how many more young students will fall in this trap...

AND SURAJ FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION I GOT 40/50 IN THE EXAM...WHICH IS A PASS MARKS.MY COLLEGE NAME IS ITME...WHERE 16 WE R IN TOGETHER...AND NONE O[censored]S IS PLACED...AMONG THEM..2 ALSO GAVE CCNA..AND ALSO SUCCEDDED IN THE EXAM...
SURAJ I AM WAITIN FR UR REPLY.
kausab is ..empty head ..who always tries to fool innocent students in most safest way possible
CNS is a geniuine place for freshers to get actually trained and get a job. I got trained in 2008 on ccna and MCSE and got places in netsol. i dont agree with others. at least i got for what i paid them
I am from a reputed enginering collge in kolkata passed out in 2008. I got a substantial training on networking and eventually passed ccna exam from CNS. and all those who are writing these blogs should be educated ( at least i think so) but your education has taught you to use abusive languages rather than find a job for yourself. Let me put it down like this that until and unless you pass your CCNA exam you cant expect to get a job in the networking industry. to me Mr Kausab is a good and qualified human being who knows the industry well. he is the person who convinced me to come to this trade even though I am a mechanical engineer. I AM HAPPY WITH THE SUPPORT EXTENDED BY CNS FOR MY TRAINING AS WELL AS TO FIND A JOB. LONG LIVE CNS AND LONG LIVE MR. KAUSAB
fraud fraud fraud fraud.fraud fraud..fraud..fraud..fraud..fraud..fraud..fraud..fraud..fraud..fraud..fraud..fra... dont konw even where i 've to stop>>>
dear readers please dont be misguided, all mail which are in favour of core network solution has only been written dowd by mr kausab chakraborty himself, there is no one to praise him, but to abuse him there are hundreds...anybody whose money has been wasted in core network, , , , plz plzplz dare to inform police or the advertising council of india(for people who dont know) against this fraud tutorial center rather than a fraud company
I KNOW ALL OF THE STUDENTS. YOU ARE RIGHT. BUT JUST THINK ABOUT THE MARKET CONDITION. WE ARE NOTHING BUT A PLACEMENT AGENCIES. MARKET IS DOWN THEN WHAT CAN I DO? I ALSO NEED MONEY. AND THIS IS MY BUSINESS.
AS IT IS MY PROFESSION, I AM WORKING WELL. WE DONT NEED YOU. THEIR IS MANY SYUDENT WHO CAN SPEND 20000 FOR A JOB. SO JUST STOP THIS ... JUST REMEMBER --THIS WORLD IS FULL OF FULS... I AM NOT A GOON..NOT U. SO DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT CNS
KAUSAB CHATTERJEE
CORE NET SOLUTIONS/ PARK INFOTECH
THE FRAUD CONFESSES- please take note of what he says...he agrees he cheated on innocent engineering candidates.they are no more than rs 20, 000 for him ...so what if he charges that amount promising to give a job but never gave any to anyone..we will definitely like to meet this guy who got a job in netsol..i know its all MR KAUSAB STOP THIS BUSINESS OF YOURS ELSE WE WILL SURELY REPORT TO ANTICORRUPTION PEOPLE.I KNOW U R NOW CHEATING ON ENGINEERING STUDENTS OF MURSHIDABAD COLLEGE
dear Kausav Sir,
I hav done course on Dotnet from CNS.During the recession period, this is hard to get jobs, that I know.But at the same time, Its ur duty to confess that, and atleast giv us job after this time, Now, recession is over and still, no one from our batch is called for a single interview, You have collected all our resumes, and you said after this period well definately call u, ...but till today no one got a single call, Please let us know about the situation, the students who are using this kind of abusive languages, im not among them, but i do understand their dissapointment, You should also understand that,
So, its my request to you, atleast let all the students know about the openings, interviews who havnt got job yet,
Thanking you,
A fresher who is still waiting for Job..
These are all baseless accusations so as to purposely malign the name of an individual and a company it seems. From all the comments that are posted here it seems some of the students are agrieved, on the other hand there are some who are satisfied. Now that the person who all are satisfied will only give their statement when they r asked for it to make, other than this they will stick to their work or stay back satisfied. On the other hand the person who is agrieved do try to do things or behave in such a manner so as to show or implicate others into doing wrongdoings and pretend to be very annoyed whereas no one try to get into the thick of the things and find out what was wrong with the particular invidual.( in this case himself). It has been observed among engineering students nowadays that they look for job at any cost rather than attain a complete training so as to find a job for themselves. WHY WILL U WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO GET A JOB 4 u. i[censored] r qualified enough, u will definitely get a job. coming to the context above, it seems that some of the students from this institute has got a job, hence the compnany is surely capable to give jobs. now that some of the candidates did not get a job never do actually mean that the company is a fraud one rather it is beyond question to analyse and find what went wrong with those candidates. maybe they did not fit the bill. maybe they were thrown out for some reason or maybe they were underperformers. unless and until that is found out, one should stop posting these kind of statements and also stop abusing. internet is for everyone to use but not to misuse. Though i have no idea about this company or these cases, one thing is sure barring some others who have used abusive languages should KNOW THAT GENERALY U PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER TRY TO SEARCH FOR JOBS RATHER START UR OWN VENTURE COZ U PEOPLE ARE NEVER EMPLOYABLE OWING TO THE FACT THAT UR BACKGROUND IS IN QUESTION. u people are using such languages which u should only use among your friends not in public. Internet is for public viewing. I[censored] HAVE GOT SO MANY GRIEVANCES WHY DONT U APPROACH THE COURT OF LAW. LAW IS NOT BIASED. IT SEEMS THAT UR FRUSTRATED BECAUSE U KNOW UR LOOP HOLES AND ONLY THEN PEOPLE STRT ABUSING WHEN U KNOW THAT THE FAULT LIES IN U AND HENCE LETS START MALIGNING OTHERS. iN HINDI THERE IS A KAHAWAT, " NAACH NA JANE TOH ANGAN TAERA".
OK, AFTER HEARING SO MANY COMPLAINTS, I AGREE THAT ITS MY FAULT.I AM A CHEATER.I HAV GIVEN LOT OF GIMIC AND GIVEN YOU FAKE 100% JOB GUARENTEE PROMISE.WHICH IS NEVER POSSIBLE FOR ME.SO, I DECLARE TO REFUND ALL THE TUTIONS FEES OF STUDENTS, WHO HAV NOT GOT JOBS..PLEASE COME TO ME AND TAKE ALL THE TUTIONS FEES.
The person who is writing all these by the name of Kaushab Sir is a fraud by himself be coz he even do not know the correct spelling of his name. So beware all. How cheap these people can be. U donkey stop doing all these becoz nothing will be allright soon for you and u are calling for your trouble. dont blame others if you find yourself behind the bars for defaming a gentle person.
I hav completed CCNA fro CNS.But i hav not got job yet..Im writting this blog not to complain against someone or not to praise them.But as a student o[censored]r institute I want to know about the recruitments for CCNA candidates...So, please respond to my blog...
YEAH...
I AGREE WITH MANY OF MY FRIENDS HERE THAT WHY 1 SHOULD WAIT FOR ANY ONE FR GETTING A JOB..
YES THATS TRUE...
BUT TO ALL THOSE GENTLE PERSONS I WANNA ASK..WHY CORE NETWORK SOLUTION NAMING A VERY GOOD COMPANY CAME THEN FOR A CAMPUSSING IN OUR COLLEGE...WHY THEY DEMANDED THEN FR A FEE OF 20K?
IF A COMPANY COMES DOWN TO YOUR COLLEGE FR A CAMPUSSING THEN IS IT YOUR FAULT ...YEAH I KNOW I AM CAPABLE OF GETTIN THE JOB BY MYSELF..AND I AM WORKING IN A MNC.BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE 20K THAT WAS CHEATED BY MR.KAUSAB.?
CAN ANYONE ANSWER ME?
I AM FROM A WEAK ECONOMIC BACKGROUND AND 20K MEANS A LOT TO ME...
AND A GENTLE LADY WAS SAYING THAT KAUSAB IS A REALLY GENTLE MAN...IS IT TRUE?ASK YOURSELF YOU FAKE, ANOTHER 1 IN A GROUP OF CHEATERS.

AND WRITTING IN THIS BLOG ALSO IS OF NO USE...NO1 IS GOIN TO HELP YOU...
CNS the mother cheating company...this company ruins our life and Kausab Chakroborty is the main "THE FRAUD GUY".So Sir I request U to Take necessary action Against against him.Otherwise THIS CHAEATER will ruin others life also...

Complaint categoryCategory: Other