[Resolved]  Courier Compay — misroute and delayed to send the courier and suffered heavy loss

Dear Sir /Madam

I despatched a letter through First Flight Courier P.Ltd., Which details are given below :

Courier No.: D55367412
Dtd : 03.06.2009
From : Dilshad Grden Delhi to Mau Uttarpradesh

As courier officials promised me to deliver the matter within 3 days from the time of despatches.Due to irresponsibility of the courier staff it was delivered on 08.06.09.and delayed in the route .I tried my level best to contact to courier official At Tel.No.[protected] many times .Ultimately they failed to trace my document .Then I mailed them and they first time repplied me after 24 hours saying my courier is misrouted and they are unable to track it or trace it.

I deeply sufferd heavy loss mentally physically as well as economically.And the courier company still is not replying about my reimburshment .

What shall I do .I also tried in consumer court Near Gagan Cinema the nearest branch of the incident.But there is 100 Rs .Postal charges and one day full time to be taken in the court process.Though I am not quite able to devote more time and amount in the court proceedings due to my limitations.

Please take a legal action against the courier company and do the needful at he earliest.

Prashant Singh