[Resolved]  Crazy pricing eTail Private Limited — My order being cancelled

I, Gautam Agarwal had purchased a pen drive of 4GB from Crazy pricing eTail Private Limited located in 521, Udyog Vihar, Phase-3, Gurgaon, Haryana-122016.My order number being CFG-5728 and my order id is 5728.
I had send the payment through a multi-city cheque of SBI which has got cleared.I was sent an e-mail saying that my order has been cancelled without giving any reason, when i asked them the reason there was no reply.I had tried even calling on their telephone noumber[protected], but there is no response.
So.please look into the matter.

Comments

I, Naresh Dwivedi had purchased a Pioneer TODOROKI HTP-RS7 Speaker System from Crazy pricing eTail Private Limited located in 521, Udyog Vihar, Phase-3, Gurgaon, Haryana-122016.My order number being CFG-1152
I had send the payment through a credit card. which has got cleared not send my item .I was sent an e-mail saying that my order has been cancelled without giving any reason, when i asked them the reason there was no reply.I had tried even calling on their telephone noumber[protected], but there is no response. no refund my money
So.please look into the matter.
Crazypricing eTail Private Limited. I had purchased 3 mobile phones and I have not received the cash memos or tax invoice from www.cafe gadgets.com I have spoken to Mr. raj almost every day and sent emails on their website and called[protected] but no results I keep getting a answer from them saying their accountant is out of town etc etc. I need a bill for the purchases.

J. Majai