[Resolved]  Crux Management Services Ltd — PF not credited

I was already posted complaint for my PF withdrawal but still my PF is not credited Crux management is only giving me falst commitment.......... please do the needful.

*Note: Previous complaint trailing mail is attached bellow.

Yogesh Jagtap

Crux Management Services Ltd.
Posted:[protected] by Yogesh Hanmant Jagtap Send email

Regarding PF withdrawal

I worked for
Crux Management Services,
Hyderabad - 500082.

10 months ago, I have resigned the company. I submitted form for PF(Provident fund) withdrawal on 15-Jan-2009 & did many calls to HR and Hyderabad PF office & lots of mails for my PF enquiry but still my PF is not credited to my given account no.

My PF no. is, APHY/35769/4783 and Form sent by company on to PF dept. on 15-JAN-2009.

kindly do the needful for my PF settlement.

Yogesh Jagtap

Note:Please find communication Mail...

Kindly revert on urgent basis……….still not any revert from you also no body pickuping call on [protected]

Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 1:15 PM
Cc: 'Sarika Pawar'
Subject: FW: Regarding PF withdraw of PF No: APHY[protected] ... Employee Name: Yogesh Hanmant Jagtap ... Urgent

Still PF not credited kindly do the needful.

Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 4:03 PM
Cc: 'Sarika Pawar'
Subject: RE: Regarding PF withdraw of PF No: APHY[protected] ... Employee Name: Yogesh Hanmant Jagtap ... Urgent

Waiting for your replay.

Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 11:20 AM
Cc: 'Sarika Pawar'

As discussed with Mr. Naveen on telephone No: [protected] on 20th May 2009 they was told me that PF will credit on account before 23rd May 2009 but that was not credited then discussed on 25th May 2009 with Mr. Naveen on Telephone No: [protected] they was told that PF will credit on 26th May 2009 but still it was not credited so please do needful & revert.

From: Mail Admin Hyd [mailto:[protected]@cruxmanagement.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 11:21 AM
To: Yogesh Jagtap
Cc: Sarika Pawar
Subject: Re: Regarding PF withdraw of PF No: APHY[protected] ... Employee Name: Yogesh Hanmant Jagtap ... Urgent

Dear Mr. Yogesh,

M: [protected]
www.cruxmanagement.com

We Dream with our eyes open

Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 11:13 AM

As per telephonic discussion with Mr. Nagraj on 08th May 2009 they was told me that “PF will credit before 16th May 2009” but still PF is not credited on my bank account so please do needful & revert.

Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 3:38 PM
To: '[protected]@cruxmanagement.com'; 'mail.[protected]@cruxmanagement.com'
Cc: 'Sarika Pawar'
Subject: Regarding PF withdraw of PF No: APHY[protected] ... Employee Name: Yogesh Hanmant Jagtap ... Urgent

I was submitted my PF withdrawal form on 15th Jan 2009 at Pune TTML address to Sarika Pawar. My personal details are as follows.

Employee Name: Yogesh Hanmant Jagtap

Company Name: Tata Teliservices Ltd, Sangli. (Crux Management Ltd.)

PF No: APHY[protected]

When i was called on telephone No: [protected] Crux Management Hyderabad. Their leady recieptieniest was told me that sent mail for PF withdraw then she will get connect my call to Mr Nagraj. So please do needful & revert me on same.

Note: If you want scan copy of PF form which I was sent to pune then tell me I will send it.

Yogesh Jagtap [protected] yogesh.[protected]@idea.adityabirla.com

Comments

Crux Management Services Ltd. — Regarding PF withdrawal

I worked for
Crux Management Services,
Hyderabad - 500082.

kindly do the needful for my PF settlement.

Yogesh Jagtap

Note:Please find communication Mail...

Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 1:15 PM
Cc: 'Sarika Pawar'

Still PF not credited kindly do the needful.

Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 4:03 PM

Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 11:13 AM

Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 3:38 PM
To: '[protected]@cruxmanagement.com'; 'mail.[protected]@cruxmanagement.com'

Employee Name: Yogesh Hanmant Jagtap

Company Name: Tata Teliservices Ltd, Sangli. (Crux Management Ltd.)

PF No: APHY[protected]

PF AMOUNT STILL NOT RECEIVED
My name is Vaishali Yogesh Khangare my PF No. AP/HY/35769/17545. I was working with Crux Management IN PUNE as Process {TATA INDICOM} in shivajinagar from the date of 23th MAR 2010 to 20 Aug Mar 2010. then after i had applied for PF In the month sep 2010 through my HR department Ms Jenny. in wilson garden office who is working as HR. But till date my PF amount not received & also i am trying to calling on NAVEEN no[protected] but there every time in week the above phone lines are busy or they put on hold so please call me & give details via mail or phone.

Vaishali Yogesh Khangare.
Vaishali, [protected]@gmail.com
Dear Sir/madam.

I was the employee of crux management Services(P) Ltd. In 2008. And my Employee Code is CX-06965., Designation was Sales Officer, Main Location was Hissar(Haryana). Joining date was 25 Feb. 2008. In my salary slip there was not mention any P.F No. but My p.f was dedcuted every month. I want to withdraw my p.f from my p.f account. So, that my p.f no. is very necessary for me.

I sent u already a fullfilled p.f form 6-7 month ago. Kindly provide me my P.F No.So, that I can withdraw my P.F. as soon as possible. I shall be thankful to you for this.

I found a toll free no. on your website. I tried to contact you by your toll-free no. but that no. is unable to contact you.Tthat's why I am mailing you.Please solve this issue. I will be very greatful to you.

Thanking You,
Vishal Saini.
Employee Code-CX-06965
Mobile No. [protected], [protected].
From: [protected]@cruxmanagement.com [mailto:[protected]@cruxmanagement.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 3:04 PM
Cc: Borivalisales Tvh
Subject: Re: FULL PF AMONT NOT RECIEVED, CASE IS PENDING SINCE 1YEAR...Kind attention Mr.Nagaraj

Dear Vishal,

As discussed, first we submitted the pf withdrawal form 19&10, then the claim was setteleed in two cheques and sent to the bank mentioned in the pf withdrawal form for clearance, one cheque was cleared and another was rejected by the bank due to some reasons and returned to the pf department for re approval, then for the second time we submitted the reauthorization form to the pf department for re approval of the same and the acknowledgement copy was sent to you by email, once the claim is settled and rejected by the bank the only process for receiving the amount is through reauthorization form which we already submitted to the pf department, refilling new form 19 &10c does not help in getting the balance claim, for further information please contact pf department as our process end with submitting the claim form to the pf department .

PF Department Contact Number, [protected].

With regards,

Admin Team.

Cc: [protected]@cruxmanagement.com ; Borivalisales Tvh
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 1:21 PM
Subject: RE: FULL PF AMONT NOT RECIEVED, CASE IS PENDING SINCE 1YEAR...Kind attention Mr.Nagaraj

testt

Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 4:33 PM
Cc: [protected]@cruxmanagement.com
Subject: FW: FULL PF AMONT NOT RECIEVED, CASE IS PENDING SINCE 1YEAR...Kind attention Mr.Nagaraj

Hii
Nagraj
As per our telephonic conversation.you were suppose to mail me the soft copy of PF RECEIPT
But still I have not received any revert with attached acknowledgment..so request you to pls revert ASAP

NOTE : AND ALSO I HAVE ATTACHED THE SAME MAIL TO CONSUMER FOROUM..

REGARDS
VISHAL

Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 4:20 PM
Cc: [protected]@cruxmanagement.com; DARSHAN PEDNEKAR; Umesh Kadam
Subject: FULL PF AMONT NOT RECIEVED, CASE IS PENDING SINCE 1YEAR...Kind attention Mr.Nagaraj

Hiii
Nagraj

Pls help me to resolve this case
________________________________________________________________________________...
Vishal
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 11:47 AM
Cc: DARSHAN PEDNEKAR; Umesh Kadam

As discussed earlier, the details mentioned below will be process to pf depatement in forty eight working hours, for crediting your balance pf amount .

Cc: [protected]@cruxmanagement.com ; DARSHAN PEDNEKAR ; Umesh Kadam
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 5:46 PM

Nagraj.
THIS IS VISHAL WORKING FOR TTSL...i have only received 5000/-rs of my PF..STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REMAINING AMT FROM
MORE THAN 1YR...NOW AS PER NAVEEN HE HAVE ALREADY SEND MY CHEQUE TO MY OLD A/C..BUT I HAVEN'T RECEIVED YET

SO REQUEST YOU TO PLS CHECK AND PLS REVERT ASAP...AND ALSO REQUEST YOU TO PLS PROCESS MY REMAINING AMT TO MY NEW A/C AND
THE DETAILS ARE MENTION BELOW PF NUMBER: - AP/HY/35769/9959

Date of Joining : - 6th Jan 2008
Date of Resignation : - March 2009
Father's Name : - Mr. Vishnu Talreja
Bank Account Number : - [protected]
Branch Name : - Vashi Navi Mumbai
Branch Address : - HDFC bank ltd, Annexe plot no 82, sector 17 Vashi, Navi Mumbai-400703
Office Address : - Tata Indicom, White House bldng, M.G Road Kandivali West Mumbai-400067

Please confirm once the mail is received.

REGARDS
VISHAL
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 1:37 PM
To: PO Kandivili
Subject: Re: FULL PF AMONT NOT RECIEVED, CASE IS PENDING SINCE 1YEAR...Kind attention Naveen & Mr.Nagaraj

Please wait, your applicaton is sent for reapproval soon in few days it wil be cleared.

To: naveen ; [protected]@cruxmanagement.com
Cc: DARSHAN PEDNEKAR ; Umesh Kadam ; PO Kandivili
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 12:45 PM
Subject: RE: FULL PF AMONT NOT RECIEVED, CASE IS PENDING SINCE 1YEAR...Kind attention Naveen & Mr.Nagaraj

Naveen,
Please revert as soon as possible….also request you to pls forward my experience letter.

Vishal

To: [protected]@cruxmanagement.com ; [protected]@cruxmanagement.com
Cc: DARSHAN PEDNEKAR ; Umesh Kadam
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 4:47 PM

Hi Naveen,

Vishal has received only one amount which got credited directly to his bank account he has not received any cheque for the same and as per your requirement please check the below mentioned details.

Date of Joining : - 6th Jan 2008
Date of Resignation : - March 2009
Father's Name : - Mr. Vishnu Talreja
Bank Account Number : - [protected]
Branch Name : - Vashi Navi Mumbai

Please confirm once the mail is received.

Jyoti.Rao

Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 4:54 PM
To: PO Kandivili
Subject: Fw: FULL PF AMONT NOT RECIEVED, CASE IS PENDING SINCE 1YEAR...Kind attention Naveen & Mr.Nagaraj

From: naveen
To: PO Kandivili ; [protected]@cruxmanagement.com
Cc: Umesh Kadam ; DARSHAN PEDNEKAR
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 2:17 PM

I am asking whether he recived that 5000 rupees in two ceques or he recived that amount in one cheque, i want this information first and the deputy shoud sent his complete information like his date of joining, resigning, father name, present house adress, bank accont number, branch name, branch adress.

naveen

From: PO Kandivili
To: PO Kandivili ; [protected]@cruxmanagement.com ; [protected]@cruxmanagement.com
Cc: Umesh Kadam ; DARSHAN PEDNEKAR
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 5:58 PM

Hi Naveen, Please send the balance PF amount to my below mentioned account number and please let me know the exact date when the PF amount will get credited to his account.

Bank account Number : - [protected] HDFC Bank

Please check the attachment

Jyoti.Rao

Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 1:46 PM
To: [protected]@cruxmanagement.com; [protected]@cruxmanagement.com
Cc: Umesh Kadam; kunal joshi; DARSHAN PEDNEKAR

Hi Naveen,

Vishal has received only 5000 Rupees and the amount was credited to his bank account and that account is closed now so I request you to send the balance amount via Cheque and please let us know the status as soon as possible as case is pending since 1 year and I will highly appreciate if you answer our call.
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: FULL PF AMONT NOT RECIEVED, CASE IS PENDING SINCE 1YEAR

Please ask the deputy that, he recived on cheque amount or two cheque amount confirm and let me know for further process.

To: [protected]@cruxmanagement.com ; [protected]@cruxmanagement.com
Cc: DARSHAN PEDNEKAR
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 6:19 PM
Subject: RE: FULL PF AMONT NOT RECIEVED, CASE IS PENDING SINCE 1YEAR

Hi we have still not received any revert on the below mail and when had a telephonic conversation with Shravani she promised a call back from Naveen within 30 minutes but still we haven't received any call and no one is even bother to reply on mail.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other