[Resolved]  Cunsumer Loan — Bajaj Finance

I had taken a consumer loan from Bajaj finance (No 1199065) for a laptop which I purchase din 2008. For the repayment I had given them post dated cheques from Feb 08 to sep 08.

Two cheques of April and May 08 had bounced as I could not maintain the minimum balance due my IT deductions.

On 16th May I got a call from Bajaj finance that my cheque had bounced, their representative Mr.Mahesh had come the same day and collected the cash Rs.4593, given me a receipt (NO[protected]. From almost 20th April 2008 I am getting calls from them stating that not one but two months payment is due. I had faxed the receipt of April on many occasions but still they could not trace it out in their records. Attached is the scan copy of the receipt for your reference. Every time the recovery people call me for the payment I give them the receipt number, ask them to acknowledge my April instalment in writing and then only I will clear the may instalment which never happened till date and I keep getting these calls to pay 2 months instalment.

I had recently applied for a personnel loan in HDFC bank and after the initial verification they came back to me telling that the loan cannot be processed because of my SIBIL ratings where Bajaj Finance payment is due.

Please help me out to sort this issue & can as Bajaj had taken action against me by approaching SIBIL can I take any action against them? Please advice, my mobile number is[protected].
Bajaj Finance