[Resolved]  CURRENT ACCOUNT INTERNET BANKING ACTIVATION — INTERNET BANKING ACTIVATION

We have complied with all requirements of ICICI bank for activation of internet banking and transaction password. We opened this account in August to pay our taxes online and till date 11/12/2008 we are unable to use the internet banking cahnnel for effecting payments.

Can someone please pull up such banks with long drawn and faulty procedeures. We have received the password and also promptly scanned and mailed to the ICICI team the acknowledgement, we also receive a mail on 5/12/2008 from ICICI Bank saying our account is active and when we try to log on the internet through ICICI bank site, it mentions Login disabled.

It is now 5 months we are struggling to get our ICICI bank account active for internet banking. Can some one also pass this complaint on to the current finance minister who also happens to be the prime minister and let him know the procedeural delays in activating accounts to pay taxes timely?

Request to also please direct this complaint to Mr. K.V.KAMATH who talks of big dreams on the business chanells.

Abraham Moses
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

sir i'm ajay having my icici acc no[protected] recently i hav lost my password and i hav send a request i also recieved my new passwords but when i try to login i get the result that my id is disabled now im in hyderabad after getting this result i hav went to hyderabad srnagar icici branch in that in 9 counter they said we cant help

kindly plz re-activate my internet id i m in need of it very much

Complaint categoryCategory: Other