[Resolved]  d 229 rameshwar park loni ghaziabad — not receiving electricity bill

Myself Vishnu Prasad Pandey residing at D-229, Rameshwar Park Loni, Ghaziabad, UP 201102. I am not getting my electricity bill. I need to go in Loni Town electricity office for generating manual bill and in this entire episode I need spend two-three days which is very painful. There is no faclity to drop the cheque/payorder in-favour of Electricity department.

This is a very chronic problem and regarding this I have compliant several time to Junior Engineer ( Mr Dubey ) of Loni Town but no action has been taken till date. Please help me regarding this issue. There are three colonies in Loni Town ( Ghaziabad District ) like Rameshwar park, Rampark and Khanna Nagar and most of the families are not getting electricity bills on time.

In Electricity Department of Loni Town there is no proper symtem and becouse this Goverment may be loosing its profit as far as electricty bills are concern. Please help us who wants to pay the electricity bills on time.

Vishnu Prasad Pandey