[Resolved]  D C M Financial Services Ltd — Fraud in fixed deposit (Fdr)

I deposited rs. 20, 000.00 in dcm financial services ltd, 75 amrit nagar, ndse part-i, new delhi against 2 fdr 77816 & 77817 each rs. 10, 000.00 on 25.4.1997 payable either & surviver (Mrs suresh rani) & (Sukhvir kr bhardwaj) through m/s bajaj capital ltd and after one year's maturing period i. E. On 25.4.98 (Against receipt no. A-903) this amount becomes 23512.00 (Rs. 11756.00 each) for future needs of my children but after ten years have already been passed but the dcm financial services ltd has not sgiven me a single paise against these fdrs. I have sent many reminders to the company. Till i am requesting again and again but no fruitful results achieved from them.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:27:28
Complaint comments  7 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I have also lost Rs 8000 deposited for future of my daughter
I also did not get even a single rupee till date against debenture maturity.
Detail - investor-sanjay taneja
Address - h. No. 1195
Sector 7-d
Faridabad
Mobile-[protected]
I also did not get even a single rupee till date against fd maturity.
Fd details: investor - sanjay taneja
Amount matured -15180/
Palwal (Haryana)
Pin-121102
Mobile-[protected]
Dear sir/madam,

I had deposited rs 20, 000 in dcm financial services limited, on 31/01/97, in name of manju bhatia, fixed deposit reference number i. E f. D. R. No. Is 63671 for period of one year, i. E due date was 31/01/1998.

Also i had deposited rs. 20, 000 in dcm financial services on 31/01/97 in name of bm bhatia, i. E myself for one year only and its f. D. R no. Is 63679, due date 31/01/98.

Till date we have not recevied any amount neither principal nor interest which was due to me on 31 st jan 98, inspite of various reminders and my personal meetings at their regd office address at 75, amrit nagar, ndse part-1, new delhi-110003, i have no information that my hard earned money will be get back to me or not.

I have seen your programme and i hope your channel can help us in receiving our money back. Please help us and do the needful, we are awaiting for your quick response to this mail.

Please find our address and telephone details for further correspondence.

House no: 3364, sector-23, gurgaon

Ph no:[protected]

Mobile no: [protected]

With great regards,

B. M. Bhatia
I havd taken two FDs for Rs7000 each in 1997 for three years, I paid many many visits but no money.
We being defense people have absolute hard earned money and now we are required and need money. can any body help us to get our hard money back from these sharks?
no body in india to see such matter companies will remain to cheat over 1000 of years
i think this site hardly do something, useless

Company:D C M Financial Services Ltd