[Resolved]  DAE — pension arrears and revised pension not credited

As per the 6th cpc revised pension and enhanced amount of Rs 3500/= has not been credited and arrears of pension from 01.01.2006 also has not been credited so far.so many times I approached of our local branch sbi kalpakkam but no response from them.Nearly 102350/=(one lakh two thousand three hundred fifty) yet to be arrears received from them .kindly immediatly look in to this and take favourable action to credit the amount at the earliest.

A. Jawahar, A/c No:[protected]

Comments

DAE — regarding impropre magmanet in dae course

we are the student of arena multimedia camp pune,
as per the arena has given broushers for the dae the institute is not providing to fulfill the student requerment for the course
and not providing prpper timing for the course which is shoul to be given

we please request you not to take our name in front of amar sheik (center head ) in if in some days there is no action on this matter we will give an complaint in an news paper

I completely agree... this seems to be a trend not only with the camp centre but with the one at dhole patil road as well...

the training is very pathetic... the books are given late and are not comprehensive... i have been put into a batch for one software and am being asked to come at a different time my time to learn the second software, while still continuing with the first batch... they only teach you the software... ONLY! a course in animation requires training in the basics of drawing, visualisation, design... but this has not even been touched upon... i may as well sit at home with the software and learn form the help menu... which is what i am doing because there's no point arguing with frontmen - they apparently have no power...

the administration is not very good either... and i have been told a refund is out of the question... so i am at a loss about what to do...
i have been doing my AAASP course since APRIL '06 ..
i have been given my certificates but my syllabus has not been taught to me...
my curriculum had gone very slow.. they refuse to take my clasess for last 10 mnths ..
by now i shud have been completed maya and started working on my digital portfolio which i did not!! does thier education only teach softwares so that we only know how to handle it on the computer ?? what about imparting knowledge like thinking out of the box .. bieng able to create ideas on our own .. use our own heads n creativity .. we want to complete this course and call ourselves animators .. not just sumone whu holds the certificate and has no capability of working in international standards!!
our faculty also doesnt seem much experienced since they have completed the same course and have started to teach in the same institute[same branch] where they studied without experience anywhere else.. we have no workshops conducted for students .. in last 1yr only 1 seminar was organized where we realized how much we were lacking compared to the other institutes.. we are told about job offers which is not for freshers and so our sirs tell us to fake some experience [which means that we got no confidence bieng freshers!!].. group discussions, presentation skills nothing like that is conducted here ..
when i enrolled DAE was not launched .. and after paying 1/2 my fees, wasting money and time and joining DAE didnt seem like a good idea .. and later we began to realize that how much superior the training was.. minute details in sketchin is given importance there and in our course till date we have not picked up a pencil .. is it just because they pay more ?? we have no idea about pre production or post production .. is this an animation course or only introduction to software ??
why is there no industrial visits arranged??just let us interact with professionals !! we dont mind paying from our pockets for that kind of exposure!! but atlest provide!! picnics are way beyond!!
i m very upset from the fascilities provided by this institute .. infact we are not allowed to sit for practise on the computers, our class timings are 1 1/2 hrs .. while the DAE students sit for 4-6hrs daily.. there are few reference books showcased like a library .. but they refuse to hand it over to students .. wats the use?? its for show!! AND forget placements !!
i do no recomend anybody to take admission and waste money!
regards
student of arena multimedia
pune-camp

DAE — Revised pension amount not credited

I have submit so many complaints through email and written to SBI head office and our branch office kalpakkam also,but till date my pension has not been revised. Now the arrears of 2nd installments of 60% announced. please credit the entire amount of arrears and difference amount from septemper 2008 onwards to tilldate at the earliest.

My account no is [protected]

DAE — delay in credit of pension

As per the 6 cpc has revised and the enhanced amount of 3500/- Pm. I have not received the enhanced amount from 01.01.2006. so many times i approached our local branch kalpakkam but result in vain .The arrears amount from 01.01.2006 to november 2009 is 104575/-. kindly credit the arrears amount at the earliest.

Yours faithfully,
A Jawahar, My pension a/c No is [protected].