[Resolved]  Daffodils Study Abroad Pvt Ltd — Cheating and Negligence

I would like to logde a complaint against Daffodils Study Abroad Pvt Ltd. Atul Vashista, owner of daffodil studies was intorduced to me by one of my frined and I had given around 22000 Rs along with the application to Atul in 2005.

I had given all the documents to Daffodils Study Abroad Pvt Ltd whenever I was asked to do so but till date they are not able to process my request.

They have still not confirm whether I my application was processed or not. I have been trying to contact Atul but everytime I was told that he is not in office.

After giving the first amount of Rs. 22000 I had given them Rs. 15000 to move the application to 2 statge. My educational and other documents are still with Atul and even after leaving messages at his office, I had not received any response.

Chandigarh :-
S.CO 2419-20, Second Floor,
Sector -22c, Chandigarh
Tel: +[protected]

Comments

I totally disagree to your point, As i have applied through Mr Atul Vashishta in 2006, and i have a very good experince with Daffodils Study Abroad.They are genuine pepole and doing work genuenly.So pepole never tell the exact story if there is any problem there side.
I strongly disagree with Sumit Joshi's statement.
I have very good experience with Daffodils as me and my two friends have applied for Australia and Canada respectively, and we got visa and now we are the residents of respective countries, which is just because of the right course selection and A grade university selection. I am thankful to Mr. Atul and also to Ms.Bhawna who recommended me the course and the particular university,

So dont just believe in rumors, if you want results you have to visit there once.
Hi I am not agree with Sumit Joshi Complaint.Mr. Atul is a very nice and clear person.He helped me in each and every step towards settling in Australia.Money is not a very big matter for him.He is a gentlemen.Please do not make any false statements against him and try to solve the matter by discussion.
thanks
Vin
hi guys i too had given money for may intake but they are now telling for september intake i am a bit confused are they trustable people. this is my first experience just let me know
Can't trust this man, there are lots of complaints against him on internet. Just don't pay any advance.
hi guys dont believe on what people say about daffodils i had a great experience with them. i applied for canada study visa but due to my gap of 5 year none consultancy in amritsar were able to process my file but i am thank full to Mr Piyush and whole team of daffodils who helped me at every step and i got my visa for september intake and i am going next month. so guys dont believe on what people say about them and dont listen to rumors just visit them once u will come to knw about everything. thanks daffodils

Complaint categoryCategory: Other