[Resolved]  Dangwal gas service,18/242 ring road,indira nagar lucknow — awful behaviour and gas supply

sir, this gas agency forced it's customers to take half filled cylinder by home delivery and if any customer refused for home delivery then they irritate him by making nonsense prank like rejecting the booking, incomplete booking, atleast 21 day delay booking and 7 day delay of supply while their fully filled cylinder not last more than 30 days so in this condition it is very difficult to cope with them.
and also they forced their customer to buy 170 Rs.rubber tube on each reissue of booking coupan book which cost less then 100 Rs. in market and if customer refuses then they not reissue the coupan book.

Comments

hey sandeep

i never had any bad experience ever with dangwal gas service..infact they have been very sweet to me through out ever since i have taken their service..i think u need to re asses your comments..all the best and do well in your life sandeep
Ref Gas connection no 12289 Dangwal Gas service Ring Road Lucknow
I booked for gas on 7th and 9th feb 10, I again reminded on 16 th feb 10
ultimately I visited the shop and concerned person started misguided to me
again he rebooked the gas.
Till date no supply could me completed
Very very poor service

dangwal gas service indira nagar lucknow — no refill supply

consumer no DGS154P distributer dandwal gas indira nagar lucknow uttarpradesh our booking no 266525 booked on 13/12/2011 cash memo no 8481 sms say gas delivered on 22/12/11 at 1.51 pm against this distributer says on 23/12/11 gas will be delivered today but no supply received
your customer care complaint no[protected] is not receiving any call
I had booked my gas cylinder for refiling on dated 1/2/13. Booking refno - 415895. Consumer no -34411. When I am calling. They are not receiving my call. Still I had not Received my refilled gas.
Pandey saala apna kaam kum aur lIC policy jyaada bechta hai saala chor