[Resolved]  Danish Gas Agency, near Hennur cross, Bangalore — non supply of cylinder

Earlier i had gas connection in Yelahanka, during the month of octomber i got it transfered to "DANISH GAS ENTERPRISES", Brindavan nagar, Bangalore- 43. then i got my first cylinder during that period (13/10/2006)then later on i got second cylinder on 29/06/07 . Now i.e 10.02.08 i had booked for my third cylinder and the people in the gas agency they are telling that HP, company Bombay have cancelled my connection and they require address proof. now my question is without informing till today why connection is been cancelled. I am in Police dept. most of the time i will be outside my station.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:56:02
Complaint comments  6 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Best service ever got. i had a connection with vinay agencies, they troubled me a lot, they used to charge RS 100 extra on cylinder, from danish gas agency i am satisfied, because when i book they immediatality deliver and call and ask deliver report. i apprieate this kind of service...
i agree that danish is a horrible agency with inefficient employees working there. I have been trying to get a new connection since 3 months . Every time i call them or visit their place they ask me to come next week (14 such weeks have passed) or next month. They never stick to one day or week .. If they are not sure about when they can give a new connection then they should tell the real reason .. I am newly married and in need to of a new connection badly. Want to escalate this issue to higher authority .. kindly help

Venkat raman
My experience with Danish also has been bad. Few months back all gas agencies had asked to submit address proof which i promptly did. Last month when i tried booking by the telephone booking there was an error. When i call them they inform me that i have to re-submit all the papers for address proof again and have temporarily closed my account(without giving me any information). I go to the hennur road office and re-submit all the papers again. Now it is about 2 weeks since i have booked and 5 days back when i called them i was informed that i will get my cylinder on that day or the next day since my bill has been raised already. Till date i have not received the cylinder...and i am informed that the strike is the problem. But, i see delivery of cylinders of Bharat Gas in my complex today.
I would appreciate if the employees of this agency is taken questioned for this kind of treatment towards the customers.

Smitha
Yes Danish Gas agency won't car customer, they tell lies lot one today means month and weeks for them.

Iam also very unhappy with Danish gas agency services. For the last 5 years each time to book a refiill i have to keep trying their number or make visit to their agency. Their phone is either not reachable or busy. I have booked a refill on March 4th, i have tried contacting them so many times but i have not recieved the refill yet. Wish i could change my agency.
Hi all, I am also a victim of DANISH GAS AGENCY

If you see "Top Consumers" in HP Transperency Portal http://dcmstransparency.hpcl.co.in/TransparencyPortal/Transparency/Transparency....

you can find 20 people who got 4 or 5 refills within a period of 2 months, whereas i could not get one refill in 2 months time. This looks like big scam.
There are people who got 2 refills on the day of booking :), where as, for us it takes more than a month to get a refill...

Please complain to:

Toll free Number:[protected], complaint to this number worked for me...you can try aswell.

additional numbers are
BANGALORE HP GAS Customer Service Cell, HPCL, NO. 77, Old Madras Road, Doorvaninagar post, Bangalore, Karnataka Pin:[protected] [protected]

Company:Danish Gas Agency, near Hennur cross, Bangalore