[Resolved]  Dartmail Courier(Pan card) — Pan card not received

My name is Dhruv Rajvanshi S/O Sh.R.K Gupta.My Pan Card no is AMSPR7467A Juridiction Del/W/52/3.My address is D-75/27 Near Kamal Nursing Home,Molarband Extension Badarpur New Delhi-110044 & My Contact no is [protected].As per the records of income tax department it’s already been dispatched on 02/02/08.They have confirmed me that card is lying with Dartmail courier Services.I have tried to call them at[protected] at their head office [protected]@ sec-2 Noida-201301.But no response they always says call tommorow we will let you know the status or always say that it will be received within next 24 hrs.I am totallyHow much I willl wait I am suffering just because of it My salary has been on hold.If i will not be receiving my pancard i will not be getting my salary then who will bare my expenses.sO, I request you to please take an immediate action against them.

Comments

My Pan Card not recieved which delivered by UTI Rajender Place branch on 09-Feb-2008. The Pan No. 'AGMPN7957K'. After a enquiry from UTI Branch they give me the dispatch ID '34153863'.
I have not received my PAN CARD despatched by UTI on 29th Feb 2008. MY CSF NO is[protected]. Delivery Address is at Secor 22, Plot No 8, Flat No A 504, Dwarka, New Delhi. My Mobile[protected].

24 x 7 family mmbers available at home.

Kindly expedite the delivery.
Govindan Sridhar
Dear All

I have applied for a pan card on 17.01.08. i have the acknowledgemt for the same and the coupon number is[protected].
I have checked the pan tracker in the pan site,it shows as already despatched by post on 30.01.08 and there is a pan number mentioned on the tracker sheet. My mobile number is +91-[protected]. I need the pan card urgently but even after a regular followups done with the post office and UTI , i was unable to track the card.
Pls let me know the status as early as possible.

sarita
I had applied for a pan card on 10.01.08. i have the acknowledgemt for the same and the coupon number is[protected].
I contacted UTI office gurgaon. They told that my card is already despatched on 16.02.08. But till date I have not received the same. Please tell me your office address exactly so that I can come and collect the card. My mobile no is [protected].

Pls let me know the status as early as possible.

sangram
no body is lifting the phone [protected]. quite sad.
online status of my pan card shows it has been despatched i want to know it has been delivered to my off adress and if not plz ask courier person to give call on my no. [protected] bcoz iam on leave from past 10 days please reply.
no body is lifting the phone o[censored]rs customer care number. quite sad.

i want to talk with u people..
for an urgent work ........
so please suggest me how i contact with u.
thanks,,,,,

my name dharmveer soni
my no: [protected]
I have not received my PAN CARD despatched by UTI on 8th Feb 2008. MY PAN NO is AMUPR6981K
Address Block-E-1 Pocket-6 FLat Number-12 Sector-15 Rohini Delhi-89

Kindly do the Needful immediately
Address Block-E-1 Pocket-6 FLat Number-12 Sector-15 Rohini Delhi-89

Kindly do the Needful immediately
Dear sir i have applied pan card on 28feb but i have not receive my pan card. My applicatio no.[protected] and my pan no is ANTPG8313J. please send my pan card as soon as possibly. Thanking you yours sincerely. Dart courier guess are not answer my question and not pick the phone of customer. Address- Dart mail courior D64 SECTOR 2 NOIDA ,NEAR LANDMARK WOODLAND FACTORY.
SACHIN GUPTA 30B GF DDA FLATS PANDAV NAGAAR NEW DELHI 110008
CONTECT NO. [protected], [protected], [protected].
i have applied for the PAN card on[protected] and UTI already dispatched the card on[protected]. I talked to UTI representative and they give me the despatch no. 35209078. This is wonder that till date i have not received the Packet. I have talked to Dartmail representative on the no. [protected] but they are not taking response.
please do the needfull on the matter.l

sanjeev kumar

I have talked to the Dartmail Representative Mr. Nitesh on phone [protected] and the reception of the dartmail[protected] all they are not doing any thing for me. They are not giving the RUD no. to me. So i want to know who is the responsible for this. I am facing problem due to this.

dartmail — not recived pan card

dear sir
my pan card not recived also despatch id no 35267365
date 18.3.2008.my add: anand sharma B--94, Anand Garden
Near RLY.Station GURGOAN.(haryana)
my phone no--[protected], [protected], [protected],[protected],[protected]

please deleverd in this courier. help
DEAR SIR,
i have not recived my pan card despatch bu uti despatch
date 17.3.2008.
despatch add: anand sharma b-94, anand garden near rly.station gurgoan (haryana)
my cont.no--[protected], [protected],[protected], 23258106
[protected],

i have not recived my Pen Card. Plz find it.
My add- Hno-260, gali no -3, budh vihar Mandoli Delhi 93
Receipt no[protected]
Pan no - BTJPF1604R
My Cont. no [protected],
Pan card not received

My name is manoj kumar khandait.My Pan Card no is AZEPK2855N . My Contact no is [protected].As per the records of income tax department it’s already been dispatched on 19/03/08.They have confirmed me that card is lying with Dartmail courier Services.My salary account opening hold.If i will not be receiving my pancard i will not be getting my salary then who will bare my expenses.sO, I request you to please take an immediate action against them.
I agree with the comments echoed by other complainants. According to UTI, my Pan card was despatched on 15.3.08, but the same has not been received so far.

I have been trying to contact Dart Mail since yesterday, but I could not talk to anyone to my satisfaction. I have now sent an email. Would UTI authorities and Dart Mail please arrange to deliver my PAN card without delay? Many thanks
My wife had applied for PAN Card. After 20 days i checked its status through internet showing the card is despatched on 31st March. Then i phoned to query at UTI office Rajender Ngr, Delhi and i was given the Dispatch no and Mobile no of Courier company ([protected]).On contacting them (with great difficulty) i was told that the company is placed at Noida and their person visited my residence and it was found locked so it will be delivered next day. Since then i am trying to contact them on the same number and they either busy or not at all picking the phone and cut it as soon as my number blinks. I am sure they will return it back to UTI for non delivery as I am also sure they will not take pain to come all the way to Dwarka from Noida. I am also suspicious that they have ever come to my place at all. And now from this forum it is dead sure they are making fun o[censored]s by not delivering and must be charging government for the same. Its ridiculous. I want to make a serious complaint of all that in all the forum to punish this culprit agency harassing all o[censored]s for nothing.
Thanks and bye
asit
Dear Sir/ Madam,

In respect of my PAN Card, i have received my PAN AUYPP3527H, but still not received the PAN Card, which may be lying with the courier agency, please check and try to send the same as early as possible as i need to open my bank account, without it i am not able to open bank account.
The system shows that card has been dispatched on 1st March, 08. So please find out where is the card, my application no. is[protected]. My PAN is AUYPP3527H and my mobile no. is [protected].
Please do the needfull As Early As Possible.