[Resolved]  DAS DHARAM — PLAY WITH HINDU RELIGION

THIS DAS DHARAM SPIRITUAL MASTER MAHARAZ GHASEETA RAM, PLAYED WITH HINDU RELIGION; HE CONVERTED LORD VISHNU JIS PICTURE TO HIS PICTURE AND WROTED A AARTI (OM JAI KANT DARSHAN HARE, SWAMI JAI KANT DARSHAN HARE... ) IS THIS A PLAY WITH OUR RELIGION OR NOT .
I HAVE A PRINTED COPY OF ALL THIS. I CAN MAIL U I[censored] CAN TELL ME THE ADDRESS.

Comments

wht is ur f888k problem i[censored] dont like dont bother it.man
Mr. Manish Anand,

I think this time you are getting personal. if you have a problem with that better visit me some day. will talk about this till eternity. I am also a hindu Guy but i don't think that Maharaz Ghaseta Ram Kant Ji has played with our religious believes or something . .
well You know what? you are a narrow minded person who don't have any religious belief, that is why you are talking like this. last but not the least i just wanna say that

"KISI KE YE KEHNE SE KI "WORSHIP ME" LOG USKI POOJA KARNE LAGE YE MUMKIN NAHI, AGAR VISHWAS NA HO TOH KISI SE KEHKE DEKH LIJIYE DEKHTE HAI LOG POOJA KARTE HAI AaPKI YA NAHI? BUT OUR SADGURU DESERVES WORSHIPPING, RESPECT N JUST EVERYTHING IN THIS UNIVERSE WHICH INCREASES HIS DIGNITY N HONOUR."

M not his much good disciple but if you wanna mess with me?... I will make your life hell..
JUST F##K OFF!!
What do you think you are up to manish??
KEEP YOUR F##KING A#S away from it . .
You are just another A## HOLE
Now shut the F##k off!!!
understand?
I know you better understand.

shiv hanuman — religious

DEPUTY COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
VIGILANCE
1ST FLOOR, POLICE BHAWAN
ASAF ALI ROAD
NEW DELHI

PROTECTOR TURNED DESTROYER

Sub;- 1000 sq miter DDA land captured and illegally constriction front of DOST POLICE BUTH , dilshad garden seema puri police station delhi-110095

Dear Sir
Mr. pandit ishwar sharma captured 1000 sq miter dda land constricted illegally constriction. This is look like a temple but activities just are opposite. Mr. pandit is a informer agents and wrongful criminals working behalf of Mr. vivek dewan by the gaurav kataria. Mr. pandit Collected other bank and mutual fund statement and supply to haryana criminals and vivek dewan. Use to bank recovery agent, call center girl for digest the all money.
Mr. vivek dewan and his wife has export & import business is 125, GROUND FLOOR, SHAHPUR JAT, NEW DELHI, 21,DSIDC, Scheme- 3, OkhIa Industrial Area – II, new Delhi – 110020, 51, 6TH MAIN ROAD, R.A.PURAM, CHENNAI 600028
Mr. vivek dewan have very strong political network use to politician indirectly for illegal work. 2 latter is attched.
Mr. vivek dewan use to Mr. pandit ishwar sharma for informer agent and other wrongful and illegal activities.
Mr.ishwar sharma 1000 sq miter DDA land captured and illegally constriction front of DOST POLICE BUTH, dilshad garden seema puri police station delhi-110095
It is just 5 miters of dost police buth but POLICE and MCD is totally is silent in this mater. Mr. vivek dewan political network strongly half to this illegally constriction. Mr. dewan use to huge money indirectly for this constriction and buy to officers.
Can Mandir/Temple be constructed upon any land and there shall be no action against such encroachment?
I am requesting to you please enquiry all this subject and take legal action earliest.

First of all.who r u to complain against a great spiritual leader.We r very small to complain against them.Satguru Maharaj Darshan Das ji who was as a god all for us are present in Guru Maharaj Ghasita Ram ji "kant".In future don't complain against any Guru or Baba ji specially against any Babaji of Dasdharam.
NANAK NAAM CHARDI KALA, TERE BHANE SARBAT DA BHALA.
Darshan das was a saint who open up peoples eyes and showed them the reality and the true path to GOD.

Listen and understand hes words and you will become enlightend

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bhala.
haa haa haa bunch of loosers
I think U need to attend one of his Satsung and you urself will experience a different U...better way to say TRUE U... he will give way to ur life...and then u will probably realise...the Ultimate Power of Dhan Nanak, Dhan Kant, Dhan Darshan...
Mr manish,

just dont mess with the disciples of Darshan Dham, trust me we can make ur life miserable till hell... this is none of your business... and i[censored] want one on one, we can do that also, just let us know... You can take it as a suggestion or as a warning, its all upto u... but dont open ur bloody mouth to speak rubbish...

"DHAN KANT DARSHAN"

"NANAK NAAM CHARDI KALA, TERE BHANE SARBAT DA BHALA"
When someone says our HINDU DHARMA, I feel like the guy is not at all religious. Well, to me Hinduism is the best way of living. We respect our elders, love youngsters, help to those who need and deserve it. We can speak to our Bhagwan the way we like in our own language and style. But the very first thing which we need to realise that God is not a person but He lives in every person. His light (Noor) reflects in everyone and the more we love Him and interact with Him recite His Naam, the more we expand our Soul (Study o[censored]niversal Light) and we start finding ourself nearer to Him. Hinduism tells us that a man in the world should live like a Boat in the Sea. Every time in the Sea but everytime above the Water of Sea, means while living in the world and performing the requisite Karmas, we should continue to progress interacting with Him through His Chintan, through Guru, Sadguru to lead our Life on the path of God. So we are not lost in materialistic world and that we should never forget the very purpose of our life. People like Respected MANISH JI who acts as spokes-person of their Dharam without knowing ABC of their Dharma should instead of criticizing Saints and people around them, start going to Satsang and listen carefully, purify their soul, and increase the level of their Adhayatam Gyan (Atama Ka Adhayan.
hey Guys,

I would like to narrate a story related to Buddha.

Once a person hated Buddha very much. As soon as h met Buddha, he spat on his face. Buddha remained silent. That person could not sleep whole night. Next Morning he went to buddha and surrendered. He was accepting that Buddha will be annoyed but that did not happen. He asked for the forgiveness, but Buddha said I can not forgive him to his followers as The spat on my face was different and this guys has changed completelyafter a night.

Did u guys got some lesson from this ?
Maharaj Darshan Das like other Saints & enlightened beings who visited this planet knew everything about past, present and future & People have never accepted the message of these souls. The message was accepted after they left the planet earth, though they never ever died spiritually.

Had that person not Spat on Buddhas face, he would not have become buddhas follower /disciple . A problem leads to a solution for a person always. It goes in a circle as told by mahatamas.

Who knows that the one who is scolding due to ignorance can change completely today ?...If GOD wishes ??
You have the freedom & the Choice is also yours & Results as well...So decide NOT who is right & who is wrong ?..thats decided by the almighty...pls be selfish and think about your soul...think about the ways to nourish it...through meditation or through service of humanity ...and leave the rest on GOD...who are we to decide ????...so many people die all of a sudden. ( earthquakes, tragedy etc etc etc...do you have any answer to this ??...NO...So keep quite and grow internally through Meditation, love, service...Any answer for Krishna to force Arjuna for the war ???..Only GOD KNOWS ??...numerous questions but ONE ANSWER...that we don not know...so who r we to decide about good & Bad... U ARE ONLY LEFT WITH YOURSELF...ONLY YOU ARE LEFT WITH THE OPTION TO KNOW YOUR SELF...WHERE THE ANSWER MAY LIE...SELF IS TO BE SEARCHED AND REALISED...

MAY WE ALWAYS BE BORN ON THIS GREAT LAND OF SAINTS & SEERS WHO HAD AND ALWAYS BE SHOWING WAY / MEANING / PRUPOSE OF LIFE TO THE WORLD.

Numerous thought s, Ideologies, dogmas, sects, religion etc etc etc...you will be confudsed in all these...as krishna said to arjuna in geeta...iam formless & nameless, though people give me names..due to all this...so many sects, religion, etc etc etc have come up...you will be lost in the world...& i see here...two persons fighting for maharaj ji...did you ever ask whether maharj ji has any objestion for calling names too him, saying bad things about him...I am dead sure HE WOULD NOT HAVE HAD ANY OBJECTION...ITS YOUR EGO WHO ERRUPTS AND CREATE PROBLEM. HE WILL JUST DELIVER THE MESAGE...LOVE EACH OTHER, & THATS IT...END !!!., ...WHICH IS NOT AN EASY THING...YOU HAVE TO MAKE A VERY BIG SACRIFICE FOR THAT...SIT & THINK ABOUT LIFE??????????????

pEACE !!

PROUND TO BE SON OF MOTHER INDIA...PEACE !!!
Do not say any bad words against any GURU. I[censored] r a HINDU then pls stop that beggars who are begging in arole of LORD SHIVA HANUMAN AND KALKA MAI.
To All Disciple of Kant Darshan Ji,

Can you please tell me why do you have believe in him. And If whatever Manish has said is correct, I dont think this is good.

I want to know your opinion, please dont take this otherwise. I also beleive in God and just want to know if someone do like this... is it acceptable..

Please excuse me if I hurt someone's feeling.
Hi there is a famous guru in south India he is no more now to whom his devotees proclaim as bhagwan his name is bhagwan shri satya sai baba. He said that he is reincarnation/avatar of shridhi sai baba his devotees also do the same they have an arti they resite in his name as "om jai jagadeesh hare shri satya sai hare". you can listen to that aarti in youtube as well.
dear manish

Some day you come to ashram, or listen Maharaj Ji satsang on saadhna tv daily at 8.40PM, I am sure your misconception will be clear.
The magnitude of respect is there for all religion, you will rarely find anywhere else.I was born hindu with Bhardwaz gotra.But now i am follower of DAS dharam,

Regarding that clip in newspaper you are talking about, Its a country where even people has worshiped Stones(Dhanna Jatt) and got GOD.
Its devotee indivisual feel onlly, in which roop he/she see his GOD, regarding the clip its not an official publication from ashram, Maharaji is not claiming that he is Avtaar of vishnu Ji, even best of i know even RAM Chandar Maharaj Ji never said he is a avtaar of VIshnu.Its sheer feeling of devotees based on his/her experience.Additionly Indian constitution also gives you freedom to choose in thought of your belief.

With regards