[Resolved]  DAV School R.K.Puram Sec-IX, New Delhi-22 — Refund of Money

02/07/09
Sub: REFUND OF MONEY - REGADING.

Respected Sir/Madam,

I beg to submit my grievances before your hon’ble Consumer Cell for your kind consideration and necessary action.
That, I got my daughter’s admission (Samiksha Rawat) in Pre-Nursery in D.A.V. School R.K. Puram Sec-IX, New Delhi-22 on 6th Feb. 2009. I paid an amount of Rs.14, 130/-in total as per school demand. Other than DAV school, I had also applied for her admission in St. Anthony School, IIT Gate. Fortunately later, she was also selected there and I got her admission in St. Anthony School, as the charges/expenditures of this school were not so high and within 10 days of her first selection in DAV School, I submitted a cancellation letter in DAV School, R.K. Puram New Delhi, on 19th Feb. 2009and I was told to come after two months as the matter of refunding amount would be decided by committee. After two months, I was told that “the Principal is on leave”, after two three days. But, I went in the school after one week, the dealing person was on leave.

This was really an harassing situation for me, but next time, I met to Principal and dealing person and I was told that only School Security Rs. 500/- would be refunded no anything else. They then agreed to pay Transport Allowance Rs. 870/-i.e. total amount Rs. 500/- + 870/- = Rs.1370/- .

It is therefore, I humbly request to your kind honour for giving me justice through your high ability and empowerment as I have been harassed and mentally disturbed by the school authority for not cooperating with me. .

Thanking you.