[Resolved]  dazzle restro and bar SRS faridabad — bad service

9th July 2009

It is with great frustration, agony I m reporting a nightmare at Dazzle Restro & Bar at SRS Sector 12 Faridabad, Haryana. Today I went for a dinner with my family. We ordered for soup and main course at the same time . We have just finished our soup, the music became very loud and it was impossible for any normal person without influenced by alcohol AS OTHER GUEST WERE, to bear that. We requested to lower the volume, but were told by the waiter, that there is party going on and it cant be slowed down. We requested to cancel our order before the plates were being arranged, and to bill the amount for soups and papad that we already had by that time. All the members left the place except me and my uncle. We were told by the bouncer named Rawat that, since the order has been placed we have to pay the full bill . I requested them that my father is a heart patient and he cant bear such loud music, the bouncer said “ agar heart patient hai to yahan aney ko kisne kaha tha, main to bulane nahi aya tha tujhe”. Manager tried to bring down the volume but the people kept on insisting to increase it. In the mean while other members of my family ordered the food in another restro. Therefore we expressed our our unability to have dinner in Dazzle.But they blocked our way and dared to leave without paying full bill. Helpless against such gunda raj I have to pay the bill and save my bones . I don’t know what I am going to achieve by writing this ordeal, but I felt it should be brought to the notice of people concerned.

With heavy heart

Rahul Gupta
116 ward no. 6 bhraman wada near
Main bazar Ballabgarh
Haryana
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

have dazzle membership card.There is coupon scheme in this membership card.I went there on 25/7/2009 for lunch.i told that pls pack the lunch buffet agnaist coupon.The waiter told me there was no packing for coupon customers.He talk to one of there senior named rawat.Then rawat talked me on mobile with me and said there was no packing system for coupon customers.I told him that it was not written on that booklet that was given by u to me Then why should u dnt pack.he said to me that u can do anything u can or u can mess with us i cant pack coupon food.The behaviour in that restrobar was so poor and so cheap, third class.instead of a road dhaba.i request i[censored] think of going to sec-12 dazzle restro bar in srs mall then u dont go there, u can be feel better in road dhaba.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other