[Resolved]  Decon Engg HRD, Coimbatore — Taking money for job selection order and misguided men.

My name is Ajay Kumar Mahato, from Raigarh (Chhattisgarh). I am receiving an job selection order by Decon Engg HRD, Koimbatore on 20th January 2009. Like this Job is ready just send 5 particulars (1. Xerox of all documents, 2. Five photographs, 3. Identity proof, 4. DD Rs. 2000 and 5. Filled given application form) then after receiving your details within three days you receive your appointment order of MNC at metro cities (Bangalore, Hyderbad, Pune, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai etc.)
I send all details with DD Rs. 2000 after 10 days, when i call they send me forwarding appointment order with address- Vaishnavi Associates, Near Kanishka Hotel, Gandhi Nagar, Bangalore. So i went their, This is also an consultancy. Their HOD Mr. Jaya Ram told you paid registration fee Rs. 550 and submit Resume then they give a code number and date 09 March 2009. When I contact these date he told me now market is down, so back door entry is possible for you. Just Rs. 1.2 Lacks in MNC otherwise you wait.

Name -AJAY KUMAR MAHATO
Qua- BCA
Address- C/o Shri G.P. Mahato
Rly. Power House Road,
Bangla Para, Raigarh (C.G.)
Pin -496001
Mb- [protected] (P), [protected] (R)
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Decon Engg. (HRD) — MISGUIDED

missguiding for job selection order and taking money

I got one job selection order from Decon Engg. (HRD) in response to her application on naukari.com. In the job selection order they mentioned that you send me 5 particulars (qualification certificate, two photographs, photo identity card, DD of 2000 INR, their application form ) and we will send you forwarding appointment letter and you directly join the company, after verification of your original certificates. But they had not provided any appointment to any company and they also not provided any guidance for job to any company.. They simply misguided us and charged 2000 Rupees. I request all of the people not to bungle with job selection order from decon engg HRD and simply ignore it.

Decon Engg HRD, Coimbatore