[Resolved]  Delivery of FLower Bouquet from M/s Pune Online Florist — Non delivery of consignment

I had placed order on 02.06.09 for delivery of flowvers to my wife at Wardha for our marriage anniversary online through Pune online flourist website under reference (HPOF[protected]) to be delivered on 06.06.09 at wardha. The same was not delivered till 15::hrs on 06.06.09 and hence I contacted theri representative 3 times on 06.06.09 at [protected]. I was being only asked to be rest assured that the delivery shall be made in any case by 18.00hrs on 06.06.09 which never happened.On 07.06.09 when i spoke to their representative Mr Anand (based at calcutta office) he informed that their internal delivery agent has refused to deliver the item ane hence was not delivered. When i asked him that when the booking was done 04 days before, you could have informed me per return call or mail at least upto 06.06.09 evening. U can understand that the item was sent by me to my wife for our first marraige anniversary. I was cooly told by Mr anand that no problem sir, we will give you refund. I was really annoyed to listen such statement from your representatives. I asked him why a confirmation call was not given if you were unable to deliver it, he responded it is not in our system and if confirmation is required, i should call them. I requested him to send me a mail regarding inability to deliver the item from your end which i was assured that it will be put within 24 hrs. I am still awaiting it.Hence I ask you to give me explanation for the following.1 If item is not deliverable in wardha, why booking was done.2. During the calls made on 06.06.09, why your representatives informed that it will be delivered in any case by 06.06.09.3. Why a single call was not given when the item was beyond delivery.4. Why the refund amount will be less the transaction charges when i am at no fault.5. Compensation to me from you for failing to deliver.

In reply of this mail, i received mail from deepti - matter mentioned in quotes " [protected]@rightflorist.in wroteDear Sir, We realy apologize to you for the non-delivery of this order.We have forwarded your concern to the relevant department and we will get back to you soon. If you allow us then we can deliver your order now, with some complimentary chocolates along with sorry note. Kindly informed us what to do. Inconvenience is regretted. Regards, Customer Care "

As it was not possible to accept the gifts later, i asked for refund and compensation.
Till now neither the refund is done nor they are responding to my mails.
Kindly look into the matter
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Bouquet — Non delivery of the bouquet

Non delivery of bouquet - order details are as below:

ORDER DETAILS:

Unit Price

CO081

9 Pcs Ferrero Rocher Chocolate with 12 Red Roses B

Gift Message & Desired Date of Delivery :
AAI, Wish you a very happy birthday. With lots of love, Mandar Date of delivery - 24-February 2012

Rs 647.00

Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 647.00

HDFC Bank Account Holder : Mandar Baxi

Billing Address : (As entered by the Customer)
Bldg no.C-10, Flat no.8, Doodhsagar Society, Ciba Road, Near Aarey Check naka, Goregaon (East)
Mumbai Maharashtra

Mumbai Maharashtra
400065 India

Recipient's Phone Number :

Special Instructions :
Please deliver it before11.30 am in morning on 24-Feb-2012.

CCAvenue Customer Service