[Resolved]  Dengue Prevention — Dengue prevention

i m Shivraj residing at House No-3, Jaipuriya Mill, Clock Tower, Subzi Mandi, Delhi-110007

sir a perrson near my home opened a dairy due to that lot of water stand surrounding my home ( cow dung and over flow of drain ) so i m kindly reuesting you to pls take immidiate and neccesary action against him, i will be really apolozise to you and its a really a memorable action by you to prevent dengue .

hope you will take immidiate and hard action against him, to remove cow dung n collected water which cause dengue

Comments

As a responsible citizen of India would like to inform you that a person Ajit Kumar resident of G-3/40, Model Town-III, Delhi - 9, has connected his toilets with Barsati pipe in his house resulting in choking of sewer water. The water is collected on the road daily and resulting in he growth of mosquitoes. This will inturn affect the people of the locality and we fear Degue to spread. We have complained Ajit kumar about it and he is not listening to our plea. Instead threaten everybody.

You are hereby requested to kindly take strict action against this failing which I will be bound to highlight the issues with various departments and higher authorities.

Thanking you.

P. K. Gupta
i m santosh pathak residing at I-93, vijay vihar pahse -Ist, Rohini, Delhi 110085

Kamla Nagar